**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm stunned at the amount of judgmental comments have been posted. I'm driving now and will explain in detail and provide pictures a bit later if I'm up to it because those snarky " shady " and " scummy ", really don't warrant any type of acknowledgement or response.

if you are doing what is assumed you are doing then you deserve the insults. but do explain yourslef, because as I said, we're just assuming. You came in with crazy prices and that was the only way we could explain it :lol:

Last edited:
I'm stunned at the amount of judgmental comments have been posted. I'm driving now and will explain in detail and provide pictures a bit later if I'm up to it because those snarky " shady " and " scummy ", really don't warrant any type of acknowledgement or response.

if you are doing what is assumed you are doing then you deserve the insults. but do explain yourslef, because as I said, we're just assuming. You came in with crazy prices and that was the only way we could explain it :lol:

he already explained it. gotta get past the salt and read bruh :wink:

he already explained it. gotta get past the salt and read bruh :wink:

not trying to start anything. I honestly cant find the post of him explaining it? Just the one guessing what it was.

it was in here but was since deleted by another staff member. this is when y'all were going back and forward with him. he essentially took advantage of a loophole in the nike system but we'll leave it at that.

View media item 1950054View media item 1950055View media item 1950056
I will try and make this as brief as possible so that your understand that sometimes the stars just happen to align for any particular facet of life. I have been wanting Tech Knit gear from day one and my wife has know this for quite some time. I collect sneakers and I buy a pair occasionally so I really was never intending on purchasing TK until some sort of sale took place. But of course like most of us do I make my poor family go into the Nike store every time I visit the mall and I have always stop by the TK gear and look at it.

This year as luck would have it we got a very nice tax refund and I received a little profit sharing money from work that I was not expecting to my wife surprised me with the Black and Grey tops and the black pants to interchange. Nearly gave her a third baby !

Anyways I usually put on quite a bit of weight during the winter and then lose it before triathlon season comes full around so she got me all XL and the tops fit fine but the XL pants were too big. Then we thought this is an awful lot of money to spend on something that will be big in a month or two. So we decided to change the size to an L on all three.

Just recently I ordered the Jordan 12 Master and after they charged me I got an email saying they were out of stock and they reserved me a pair of the French blue in my size and a 20% coupon. So I started thinking and logged online and saw that the 20% off worked on the TK and I was able to add the Kobe 11 last emperor for an extra $20. So I told her lets return this to Niketown and get the refund and order only with the 20% off. Done.

But we didn’t want to drive to the city and pay $29 dollar parking she called out local Nike store to if we could return it there ( Wife’s idea I didn’t think it was aloud ). Well the young lady on the phone asked what we were returning and we said the TK gear and her response was … “ Yes of course, we can even order those for you from here in your size for $87 “ . When my wife told me that I told her she must have understood Tech Fleece not Tech Knit. We brushed it off and drove over. Both of our kids were sleeping and my wife said I will just go in and come right out.

Next thing you know she calls me and says … I can order them right now for $87.50 and the pants for $132 ( I believe that was the price ). I was like …. WHAT !!!!!

I said ok it at that price order the grey, blue and Black in Large and all three pants. She asked and told me only the black and grey are on sale the with the black pants, the rest are regular price.

Given the deal I said .. you know what order me two black and grey tops and two black pants and we still have more than $200 to take home. I said get me Two XL tops and two L tops and both black pants in Large. This way I can use the XL for now and phase to L when I lose weight.

I hung up and then I realized … I texted the wife my coupon and asked her to check if they took it. Sure enough they did, and that how my 4 tops and my two pants were $ 70 and $111 each respectively.

Then sitting in the car I text my friend because I’m super excited and he like… please can you get me two tops. I called my wife and the girl made the separate order but she didn’t let her use the 20% coupon again because it came up used so the price on those two was $87.50

When my wife came out I asked her if she bought anything and she was like .. No these are the two XL we had, she sold me those and now you have the two large tops and two pants coming in the mail.

I was like I gotta tell the people on Niketalk they are gonna flip. !! That when she told me … No it’s not going to work because this was only because they items were available because we returned them. Once I walked out with your two XL tops only the pants will be avail at $132 until they sell your pair.

I was like OHHHHHHH … So anybody can just pull this off every time ? she I was like I guess so.

So as you can see not everybody is out to steal, or trick, or anything of that nature. I was at the right place at the right time. Next time you want to pass judgement you can look in the mirror. But I guess haters gonna hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 982392

but yeah ibr80 ibr80 , you get a :stoneface: for not giving us the heads up instead of flaunting first :lol:

you found a shorty that did you a solid because not many nike employees go that extra mile to give that info or help out like that.

Last edited:
So as you can see not everybody is out to steal, or trick, or anything of that nature. I was at the right place at the right time. Next time you want to pass judgement you can look in the mirror. But I guess haters gonna hate.

thats some good man, and a great come up. Im definitely 100% jealous. I apologize for the comments

As I said multiple times though, at least myself, was going off of what was assumed was being done

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what's up man! Now I believe it all I needed to see was the receipt.

There's just a lot of deals people say they get in here and half the time they sound too good to be true. You most certainly were in the right place right time!

Congrats dude, doubt anyone will find a better deal than that

Interesting. For the sake of science, I might try this out myself 
laugh.gif

So pretty much go to a nike factory store/outlet and try to exchange some tech knit gear at a discount along with having them order more stuff at that discount? That's if you get lucky and get an employee that doesn't realize they don't carry tech knit.

So pretty much go to a nike factory store/outlet and try to exchange some tech knit gear at a discount along with having them order more stuff at that discount? That's if you get lucky and get an employee that doesn't realize they don't carry tech knit.

Turns out that they don't need to carry it per say, it's just has to be available In the store at the time you order it. The system recognizes a piece in their inventory and it automatically becomes available to order at that price.

I appreciate everybody everybody's words. BTW today I was able to swap out a Black XL top for the blue so when my other stuff comes on I will have all three color tops and two black pants at witch point I will swap one black for grey and then all I need is a blue pair of pants for all three full outfits.

This will my one cop I tell my children. lol !

Tinton falls nj update

Red with black stripes bonded windrunner 79.97 on clearance racks. Prob an additional 30 this weekend. Usually is. Mostly L and xl. Was one black xl but was still 99.
Pants still no additional discount. 69.99.

Tinton falls nj update

Red with black stripes bonded windrunner 79.97 on clearance racks. Prob an additional 30 this weekend. Usually is. Mostly L and xl. Was one black xl but was still 99.
Pants still no additional discount. 69.99.

If you're around and it hits clearance this weekend with the additional % off can you snag a large red/black bonded?

Last edited:
Grabbed the game Royal wind runner off FTL website a few days ago which came in today and grabbed the Maroon wind runner off NDC yesterday and it shipped out today....also exchanged my tumbled grey pants in a M for a L at my local footaction, my tech fleece gear is slowly getting pieced together :nthat:

Interested in buying a TK windrunner jacket, from the EU though. The full retail is a bit too much for me, any idea how long it usually takes till they go on sale or something?

If you're around and it hits clearance this weekend with the additional % off can you snag a large red/black bonded?
Unfortunately I'm leaving for vaca Thursday. Sorry !
I'm gonna lose out as well. Want the red bad

Back
Top Bottom