**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

the price point is just ridiculous for TK

the $110 euro deals arnt too bad. if you can find other things on the site to offset the shipping a little. People like to include that shipping charge as part of the "retail" price when shopping online though, sometimes you just have to get passed it.

So my $50 black shorts from eBay came today. What surprised me was that they came in packaging from the Nike online store. Same address that sends stuff ordered online. Also had a Nike packing slip and return label in the box. Weird. This happen with anyone else's order?

So my $50 black shorts from eBay came today. What surprised me was that they came in packaging from the Nike online store. Same address that sends stuff ordered online. Also had a Nike packing slip and return label in the box. Weird. This happen with anyone else's order?
It actually came from Nike? Or just had that stuff in/on the box? I've resold stuff before that I've copped from NDC and just shipped it out in the same box and left the invoice and return label from Nike in there. It'd be pretty crazy if Nike was selling stuff on eBay :lol:.

Be careful...it's a credit fraud scheme for some sellers to drop ship.

I believe someone on here was banned from Nike because of an eBay purchase but was able to hash things out.

Purchased grey shorts seller was "sellmaket".

Priced at $45, shipped directly from Nike's Memphis warehouse, familiar shipping box, packing slip and return label.

Clearly legit but what's the deal? Anyone?

Be careful...it's a credit fraud scheme for some sellers to drop ship.

I believe someone on here was banned from Nike because of an eBay purchase but was able to hash things out.
Uh oh...

Besides my Nike account being flagged, do you think there would be concern for my credit being hit? It was def drop shipped and the packing slip with name and  "billing address" was my info. Could he have opened a CC with my info? I just checked my credit report and it shows nothing suspect.

Uh oh...

Besides my Nike account being flagged, do you think there would be concern for my credit being hit? It was def drop shipped and the packing slip with name and  "billing address" was my info. Could he have opened a CC with my info? I just checked my credit report and it shows nothing suspect.

You're good. It's just Nike might flag your address but if it happens you can always call and clear that up though.

It actually came from Nike? Or just had that stuff in/on the box? I've resold stuff before that I've copped from NDC and just shipped it out in the same box and left the invoice and return label from Nike in there. It'd be pretty crazy if Nike was selling stuff on eBay :lol:.

Packing slip had my name and address on it. Crazy.....I was completely taken aback when I saw it. Packing slip was identical to slips on other Nike orders I've placed in the past. Same with the shipping label.

i'm gonna guess that dude is using a swoosh account and selling through ebay hence the price and direct shipping from nike.

i'm gonna guess that dude is using a swoosh account and selling through ebay hence the price and direct shipping from nike.
That sounds exactly like what is going on here with what we know about the packing slip and all. It might not even be the actual employee but a friend or friend of a friend who is using that account although that would be pretty stupid of the person not to check up on that kind of thing since the shipping address would be diff for each order. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike has an entire dept devoted to investigating crap like this since they have so many employees especially with all the factory stores which hire tons of part time kids who are pretty young and stupid. To the posters who have had this happen are you paying thru paypal account or just using a credit card thru ebay? 

That sounds exactly like what is going on here with what we know about the packing slip and all. It might not even be the actual employee but a friend or friend of a friend who is using that account although that would be pretty stupid of the person not to check up on that kind of thing since the shipping address would be diff for each order. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike has an entire dept devoted to investigating crap like this since they have so many employees especially with all the factory stores which hire tons of part time kids who are pretty young and stupid. To the posters who have had this happen are you paying thru paypal account or just using a credit card thru ebay? 
if your account does get flagged because of the shipping address being used, just prove that you ordered off ebay. keep all digital receipts for proof. the only person that'll get in trouble is the ebay seller and, if a friend of employee or the like, the employee themself. in the end, you'll be fine and get a pair of discount tech fleece shorts.

Yeah that happened to me a while back, my account was flagged and I couldn't order anything. Eventually I called and they cleared it up. They're buying the stuff with a stolen CC.

Want to pull the trigger on the TK shorts...I'm 5'10" & 205lbs...should I go with a Large b/c of the stretch or XL?...thanks!

$50 @ Ivy City. FSR.

s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom