**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

You'd be more likely to get more money back by just sending them back to NDC

Outlets usually refund you the very lowest price they can find for that style 

I think he meant with his receipt. You'll get the same amount at any nike store with a receipt.

Anyone else having trouble applying the zoom25 promo code to tech fleece shorts. I was able to use it on the tech fleece pants but no go on the shorts.

Mannnnn, I had it in my cart and was going through the check out and right after I placed my order, it said i took too long and went back. When i tried to add again it was in someones cart. And now its gone.
mean.gif
yea i guess inventory was very low because of the sale,

the other link i posted all mediums were gone as well before i even knew you were looking for the mediums.

Strange but the medium came back in stock at NDC and I was able to purchase! It will be my first pair on TF shorts. I got TF pants a few weeks ago and love them. Im a medium in TF pants, would they fit the same in shorts?

Strange but the medium came back in stock at NDC and I was able to purchase! It will be my first pair on TF shorts. I got TF pants a few weeks ago and love them. Im a medium in TF pants, would they fit the same in shorts?
Shorts aren't quite as snug in the thigh but I wear the same size in both and i'm happy with them

awesome, 

yea the tf shorts are just a tad smaller than the tf pants in the groin/thigh area.

the reason the tf pants are just a tad looser is because of the minute drop crotch area

Finally got my black tech shorts in. Doubled up cause the Tennis Warehouse sale, idk why. Anyway, idk if it's cause they're still new but do y'all experience "bulge" problems :lol:

Got a M, I'm 5'11 165lbs

Last edited:
Finally got my black tech shorts in. Doubled up cause the Tennis Warehouse sale, idk why. Anyway, idk if it's cause they're still new but do y'all experience "bulge" problems
laugh.gif

Got a M, I'm 5'11 165lbs
how long was delivery for you once they shipped it out?

i find pulling up the back waist part of the shorts up a tad helps fix that bulge problem lol.

so picture the back rise higher than the front,

Finally got my black tech shorts in. Doubled up cause the Tennis Warehouse sale, idk why. Anyway, idk if it's cause they're still new but do y'all experience "bulge" problems :lol:

Got a M, I'm 5'11 165lbs
The shorts no but my very first pair of TF pants that I ended up returning yes. But I didn't know any better and the pants in general stretch out a bit

Back
Top Bottom