**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I just got my Tech Knit WR in the mail, and in the waist torso area, it feels just as tight as my Tech Fleece WR. The only part that seems slightly bigger, is that the sleeves feel longer. This is from the most recent stock that just popped up on NDC.

What size should a person that's 5' 10''- 5' 11'' 160-165 pounds, get in the windrunner? 

Thanks
which one. TF or TK.  if TF get a large.  If TK get a M.
TF Game Royal colorway. Thanks. What's a good deal on TF? I found a piece on craigslist, listed right in my neighborhood, that's been on there for a while for $80 so I'm going to offer the seller a different price, but I don't want to lowball anyone.  

TF Game Royal colorway. Thanks. What's a good deal on TF? I found a piece on craigslist, listed right in my neighborhood, that's been on there for a while for $80 so I'm going to offer the seller a different price, but I don't want to lowball anyone.  

Between $50-60 probably.

Ordered the dynamic reveal jacket from Macy's. Really hoping it fits as good as it looks :nerd:

I'm sure it'll fit everyone different

The red/obsidian colorway. I liked the black one a lot, but felt for this jacket the other one would be best, to really highlight the sleeves
I got the black. Been thinking about getting the red/obsidian off Macy's , but haven't pulled trigger yet, keep seeing them pop up on eBay cheaper and cheaper so I'm holding out

Last edited:
This was at Flushing Clearance Store.

Can't be to new, doesn't looking anything like last season's down fleece hoodie. Which I do have one, is it euro release? I know they get some exclusive releases to them. Like the aero crew's etc.

Can you provide any more info about this? Never seen it before but I really, really want one now. If you could possibly help out with which store (if it's near NYC) that'd be awesome. Thanks!

This was at Flushing Clearance Store.

Is there a specific time/day best to go there for tech stuff? I've went s few times and each time I've seen absolutely nothing lol.

Is there a specific time/day best to go there for tech stuff? I've went s few times and each time I've seen absolutely nothing lol.

Best bet is to be there an hour or so before the store opens. Most clearance stores have their usual resellers who are ther every morning. At least that's what I've noticed at a few locations

Can't be to new, doesn't looking anything like last season's down fleece hoodie. Which I do have one, is it euro release? I know they get some exclusive releases to them. Like the aero crew's etc.
It can be and it is. It hasnt released yet maybe it wont. 

I didnt buy it but shouldve, oh well its only  clothes. 
During the week, if your trying to be the first one there 945ish but Id never wait online for shoe or clothes. Im at the mall for other reasons and it conveniently works out for me. 

I usually go after they open some times at 10 once the normal gangs have rolled in or 11am. 

The weekends are a waste of your time unless your first inline, otherwise it a madhouse to buy Free Running shoes and tshirts. 

Best bet is to be there an hour or so before the store opens. Most clearance stores have their usual resellers who are ther every morning. At least that's what I've noticed at a few locations
Yeah and most have connections with staff but they cant grab everything 
laugh.gif

Which is why clothes hang around a little longer than shoes, which are instantly gone at 10am. 

They know what rack has what but it is what it is. All part of the game I guess. 

Back
Top Bottom