**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

How are these new TK joggers sposed to fit?

I ordered my same size as TF and they are eem tighter around the legs. They almost look like leggings.
Did you grab the new men's TK pants or is it possible that you accidently bought the ladies pair?  

In my experience, the men's TK Libero pants were looser and more forgiving compared to the same size Tech Fleece.  I don't have experience with the new men's TK pants.  

Did you grab the new men's TK pants or is it possible that you accidently bought the ladies pair?  

In my experience, the men's TK Libero pants were looser and more forgiving compared to the same size Tech Fleece.  I don't have experience with the new men's TK pants.  

The new ones which are $175.

I'll post a pic if I get a chance, but the from the ankle up to past my knees they are like tights/leggings and throughout the seat they are very fitted. I'll prolly exchange for a L.

I bought both small and medium and small would explode from my pipe print

Is the TF pants worth $30 more than the joggers? Not sure the difference either can someone please explain!

Is the TF pants worth $30 more than the joggers? Not sure the difference either can someone please explain!
Im guessing your talking about the two TF pant ( $100 and $130). 

The $130 ones are supposed to be winterized. I didnt keep the new style TF ( $100, two front pockets + bonded zipper pocket) cuz I thought they were thinner than the OG TF pant which are fine in 40-50F weather. 

I dont think they are worth the extra money you would be better off finding older TF for less than both Nikes current offering.  

The $130 ones are supposed to be winterized. I didnt keep the new style TF ( $100, two front pockets + bonded zipper pocket) cuz I thought they were thinner than the OG TF pant which are fine in 40-50F weather. 

I dont think they are worth the extra money you would be better off finding older TF for less than both Nikes current offering.  
There is one pants with a tight cuff, zipper in the front like jeans and a snap button. Then some jogger with a stretchy cuff, and big zipper down the leg.
The ones I'm talking about aren't really winterized..

Last edited:

Can u get back into the Kobe threads and drop some info?

There is one pants with a tight cuff, zipper in the front like jeans and a snap button. Then some jogger with a stretchy cuff, and big zipper down the leg.
The ones I'm talking about aren't really winterized..
Yeah dont think Ive seen those lol. 

They look like the same thickness but could be slightly thicker than reg TF. The second sku is what most people are referring to when they say " TF". They are the updated TF that I mentioned above. 

Honestly the one that are $130 seems like a waste of money.

Edit: Now that I think about it my outlet had them. 

Can u get back into the Kobe threads and drop some info?
russell.gif

I got my 10 XI MC IDs coming in Friday and Im done with the Kobe line. 

But there is a Oregon Duck cw coming for ADs  

Total of 19 cws over 2 models AD and AD NXT

russell.gif

I got my 10 XI MC IDs coming in Friday and Im done with the Kobe line. 

But there is a Oregon Duck cw coming for ADs  

Total of 19 cws over 2 models AD and AD NXT

Ten pairs of 11 MC's??? [emoji]128561[/emoji]
NXT? As in an elite version?

I swear. There should be a "post your local outlet reseller pics" thread on NT. NIKE OUTLET HALL OF SHAME. Gonna be pure gold or comedy

Last edited:
I swear. There should be a "post your local outlet reseller pics" thread on NT. Gonna be pure gold or comedy

There is one at my local spot and he is annoying as hell.. pretty sure there is something wrong with dude LOL

Literally there everytime I go

Impulse bought the aeroloft jacket in black for $175 at the outlet..Kinda high and I feel like I've seen it for less online so Im contemplating keeping it.. Really like it though.

Back
Top Bottom