**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/nik...6&cadevice=m&gclid=CMealuC9ntACFQKtaQodyasCdw

But also try your local outlets, they seem to be popping up here and there. If you wait until Black Friday timeframe there might be much better deals.
Check your local outlets because the NIKE SPORTSWEAR TEAM BRASIL DYNAMIC REVEAL Jacket is only $39.99 - was able to add the F&F last week and managed to get it for only $29.00 which is a crazy steal even though the Jacket is very bright

Repped. Any of you guys own the 010 cw? If so, does it appear more navy-ish or black to you?

I have green and black...the black is greyish. Pants are my go to as well.

You should size down for a proper fit.

If anyone knows where I can get the beige in sz 30 can you please direct me? Thanks

D-Wade fell for that look-a-like stuff at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  
roll.gif

Finally got to see that new "seaglass" color way of the tech fleece line and I must say it is fire....

Must cop.

Resisting pulling the trigger on a set of the hasta TF [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Most the stuff makes it to sale within a few months

I'm trying to decide between a 32 or 34 for the Tech Woven pants. I'm 5'7". If they're TTS, 34" would fit me fine, but some of you mention they run large? Are they stretchy?

These have been my go to recently, love the fit and pocket, need the olives but cant justify paying retail for them.

Like most of you said its a faded black more than navy, b from the pics is most accurate to the actual colour.

I rocked them a lot til I was able to find these for $40 bonded ones recently. 2 side pockets along with a long side zip and a zipper back pocket. Button waist with zipper fly was a plus

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-bonded-mens-jogger/pid-11009627/pgid-11166003

Last edited:
Just when I thought I was done with tech fleece/knit , this hasta color brings me back in.
Obviously when it goes on sale though!

Can anyone comment on the sizing of the Dynamic Reveal Hoodie? Is it like TK (size down) or same as TF?

Last edited:
you definitely do not want to size down on dynamic reveal. the material on the chest area has no stretch at all.

you definitely do not want to size down on dynamic reveal. the material on the chest area has no stretch at all.
Does the hoodie not use tech fleece for the chest and back though? I mainly ask because a few reviews on NDC say they run large.

I have the jacket already, which I know runs a bit tight across the chest due to it not being knit like the arms and back.

Last edited:
Does the hoodie not use tech fleece for the chest and back though? I mainly ask because a few reviews on NDC say they run large.

I have the jacket already, which I know runs a bit tight across the chest due to it not being knit like the arms and back.

my bad, i missed you said the hoodie specifically. yeah that uses fleece, but there still isnt mich give to it. I went TTS on mine. If anything, it does feel a little small/tight.

Back
Top Bottom