**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Lol tech fleece got me hooked

-aw77 hoodie black $45
-n98 jacket grey $65
-tech pants 2.0 grey and black $180
-venom tech dark blue $80

Still looking for a deal on the windrunner, super 1mm and some oatmeal pants. Im going to go broke.

Last edited:
Lol tech fleece got me hooked

-aw77 hoodie black $45
-n98 jacket grey $65
-tech pants 2.0 grey and black $180
-venom tech dark blue $80

Still looking for a deal on the windrunner, super 1mm and some oatmeal pants. Im going to go broke.

Where did you get the N98 Jacket at for that price? :nerd:

It was posted earlier on this page from END. Not sure if they have any more, but they had deals on lot's of stuff, the shirts, crewnecks, etc. Most of the larger sizes are gone though, but I know they had a blue n98 in medium for that price last time I checked.

Last edited:
It was posted earlier on this page from END. Not sure if they have any more, but they had deals on lot's of stuff, the shirts, crewnecks, etc. Most of the larger sizes are gone though, but I know they had a royal n98 in medium for that price last time I checked.

Cool thanks.

Last edited:
How are the shorts? only have the original tech fleece pants in grey.. oatmeal shorts calling my name tho
roll.gif

Been wearing my oatmeal shorts almost daily and I am very happy with them. The quality and construction is lovely, super comfy, and it holds its shape pretty well too. Only gripe is that it could be a little more fitted, but that's cos i have skinny legs. Highly recommend them. Although wouldn't pay anything over $90 IMO.

Is there anywhere to get the Black 1.0 pants anymore? My dad did the laundry and threw them in the dryer, now they've shrunk and look ridiculous on me
frown.gif

Is there anywhere to get the Black 1.0 pants anymore? My dad did the laundry and threw them in the dryer, now they've shrunk and look ridiculous on me
frown.gif
ebay would be your best bet... and maybe NDC will restock if you want to wait.

I got lucky today at san leandro clearance, got this for my wife. It was $29.99 size XS

Also saw black tech fleece crew in mens size XS. 24.99, however saw an employee wearing one yesterday. =(
I saw that XS too, but I can't even squeeze myself in a XS.  Good deal tho

how are people liking the venom tech fleeces? how's the fit compared to the reg techs? on the nike website they describe the fit as a regular cut but in pics definitely looks a lot slimmer than the og techs.

I got lucky today at san leandro clearance, got this for my wife. It was $29.99 size XS

Also saw black tech fleece crew in mens size XS. 24.99, however saw an employee wearing one yesterday. =(
Damn great pick up. What's the name of this top? I like to pick one up for the wife as well.

how are people liking the venom tech fleeces? how's the fit compared to the reg techs? on the nike website they describe the fit as a regular cut but in pics definitely looks a lot slimmer than the og techs.

havent gotten them in yet. Once I received them I'll do a comparision shot

Back
Top Bottom