**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What shirts are you guys rock with your tf? I normally wear my Uniqlo polos. They look like the Nike ones just cheaper and quality beats Nike hands down.

dude.. what shirt?

I try not to clown people, but its a damn T shirt...

I already said Lebron looked like a fool in that denim button down with TF, I assume a polo will look bad too. They're sweatpants, dont overstyle them.

Last edited:
dude.. what shirt?

I already said Lebron looked like a fool in that denim button down with TF, I assume a polo will look bad too. They're sweatpants, dont overstyle them.

Assuming your replying me! If not my bad, if you are...

Huh! I said nothing about Lebron or a denim shirt. I don't even know what that had to do with my question.

All I asked was, what shirt. All you had to say was a "T-shirt". I mentioned I wear a polo.

What year is your Tech Fleece? I have a good pair of A.P.C. Petit New Standard raw denim, which I've broken in quite well. I got Tech Fleece pants because I wanted something that would keep all my stuff secure in the zippered pocket when I go out somewhere. I don't want to have to worry about stuff falling out of my basketball shorts or other sweatpants. Tech Fleece pants are cool, but I'm still sticking with my jeans for casual wear most of the time.
545343 are the ones I own. The year doesnt matter but if you have the new version then I could see it not being as warm but my uniqlo sweats do OK and they arent as thick as TF. 

I try not to carry too much stuff when I wear TF because they tend to "sag" or make them stretch more through out the day. 

I know some do it but basketball shorts are only for basketball. I mean TF is about as lazy as Id go lol. 
What shirts are you guys rock with your tf? I normally wear my Uniqlo polos. They look like the Nike ones just cheaper and quality beats Nike hands down.
No rule of thumb whatever you like. Target $10 tees work just fine 
dude.. what shirt?

laugh.gif

But wait......

I wear TF with button down 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

The question is though, do you have the shoes to pull off and complete the look?
Im bold but not that bold 
laugh.gif

Even tho livin in NYC this ^ look is pretty normal in certain parts of the city. 

Im more subtle with it....

arent the tech fleece polka grey shorts the same as the tech fleece polka black shorts??
my grey pair is a definitely larger on the length when i compare it to the black one

My local TJ Maxx was loaded with TF today. Picked up a tumbled grey/black-volt windrunner for $60 (only one). They had a ton of pants, including several pairs of the 3M flash ones. Keep your eyes peeled.
Were the 3M TF pants the camo ones? Do you recall if they have size small?

Oooh I've been looking for that heathered grey with volt TF WR! But my local TJ max never has TF :/

Last edited:
Oooh I've been looking for that heathered grey with volt TF WR! But my local TJ max never has TF :/
Not being an a** but I chuckled at the fact that you're hoping to come up on that piece specifically at a place you said yourself never gets TF [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Try eBay man. Sometimes you catch someone selling pieces. I've found stuff for decent prices

Hey so whats the consensus on this hoodie? It's $130 new but $90 on eBay.

How come no one mentioned the tech fleece pants are only $50 now on Nike? Maybe someone did...

I'm wearing them now and have got to get the hoodie now.....super comfortable and looks good

Any chance Nike will have a black friday sale on this hoodie? What discount can I expect if so? Otherwise I'll pay $90 on eBay

They had this tech fleece jacket for 84.99 at the Wrentham outlets but I can't find any pictures online. It was kind of like a wind runner with that aeroloft material on the upper chest/back and hood area. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Would've took pics but I was working and I forgot the style code.

Has anybody else had problems ordering stuff on NDC? When I go to checkout it give me a weird error code. It happened earlier in the week and I had to phone order my items and now it's doing it again online through the app and mobile.

Phone chat guys said it may be part of updates they're getting and info not matching to the person but all my info is correct

Has anybody else had problems ordering stuff on NDC? When I go to checkout it give me a weird error code. It happened earlier in the week and I had to phone order my items and now it's doing it again online through the app and mobile.

Phone chat guys said it may be part of updates they're getting and info not matching to the person but all my info is correct
Nah I just ordered some black TF pants about an hour ago and everything seemed normal

That looks like a fraud error code. Same thing happened to me when I ordered tf pants off ebay and the seller used a stolen credit card to purchase off nike.com and used my address on ndc and shipped straight to me from Memphis. Had their fraud department call me to tell me I was banned unless I showed proof of the ebay transaction.

You bot?? Maybe you're banned. I know an error code like that comes up if you're banned

That looks like a fraud error code. Same thing happened to me when I ordered tf pants off ebay and the seller used a stolen credit card to purchase off nike.com and used my address on ndc and shipped straight to me from Memphis. Had their fraud department call me to tell me I was banned unless I showed proof of the ebay transaction.

I never bot in my life. And hmmm that's strange because last time I bought something on eBay was the dynamic reveal jacket but that was after I tried putting in my NDC order I had an issue with. So idk what's going on. Gonna call and see

Back
Top Bottom