**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i posted this in the coupon and outlet thread before but if a factory store has an item and doesn't have your size they can order it online from NDC and price match to the outlet w/sales including free shipping  

let me break it down for the slow ones

if you go to san leandro and they have a 2x in tech fleece pants last size and you need a Medium, the employees can do a seamless cart checkout on the mobile device, if the product is in stock online you can purchase the item send the product from NDC to your house with free shipping + price match 

Don't trip, you gotta be in the Circle to flourish there n the regular...
dont trip?

ya sure I ain't gonna trip when a gang of employees come at me, when I'm just browsing the store minding my own ish in a pair of rose golds, telling me straight to my face how asics are "******* gay" and how people who wear runners are "*** *** hypebeasts."

ya sure I ain't gonna trip on that huh. especially when they don't know a single **** about me. like i said **** that store. 
they work in a clearance store b 
laugh.gif

but naw if dudes really stepped to you and disrespected, hands hould have been thrown. Never been approached by a random employee on that level. 

That store is okay generally. You have to realize the amount of people they get in there that are extremely ghetto.

They probably get yelled at 20 times a day and make 10 an hour.

Not saying whatever they did to you was okay, but it must suck working there.

Macys' honors previous orders, so if you got cancelled from the last time, they will honor your previous order...I got blacks and greys for $34ea

Returning 4 pairs grey and black pants to oakridge Macy's in San Jose. Large and XL.
Tried em on but Were not for me

Last edited:
But did you have an extra discount code on top of the discounted price? When I ordered, it was $51 each.

Thanks, trying out a pair of the phantom fleece sweats.  Couldn't get "Family" to work but "FRIENDS" got me 50% off.

Hurley is having friends and family 50% Discount on everything. I just purchased 2 pair of the Hurley Phantom Fleece pants for $100. Just enter coupon code Family
Sucks they don't have the crew sweatshirt in my size.  Would have been all over it.

dont trip?

ya sure I ain't gonna trip when a gang of employees come at me, when I'm just browsing the store minding my own ish in a pair of rose golds, telling me straight to my face how asics are "******* gay" and how people who wear runners are "*** *** hypebeasts."

ya sure I ain't gonna trip on that huh. especially when they don't know a single **** about me. like i said **** that store. 

Get their name and report them to corporate. No need for that kinda customer service

Back
Top Bottom