**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Has anyone had any issues exchanging their Black Tech Fleece Pants from Macy's to a Nike store? I need to exchange a Large for a Medium.

I'm new to this Nike Tech Fleece stuff, but I learned about it and I'm interested in it (especially the pants) because I've been looking for something I can wear on the regular that has that slimmer/jogger pant look.

I've just barely browsed the thread, but I've seen talk about the fit and that it's different between different versions. I'm 6'2", 175, so pretty slim. I tried to find a pair in stores to try on, but they didn't have any. I wear a large in Nike products if that matters and unless there's something I need to take into account (versions, length, etc.) I'll probably get a large for these as well. What size do you guys think I would be?

Last edited:

I'm new to this Nike Tech Fleece stuff, but I learned about it and I'm interested in it (especially the pants) because I've been looking for something I can wear on the regular that has that slimmer/jogger pant look.

I've just barely browsed the thread, but I've seen talk about the fit and that it's different between different versions. I'm 6'2", 175, so pretty slim. I tried to find a pair in stores to try on, but they didn't have any. I wear a large in Nike products if that matters and unless there's something I need to take into account (versions, length, etc.) I'll probably get a large for these as well. What size do you guys think I would be?
Large should be good.  Might have an issue with length, but the XL might be too big in the waist for you.

i tried to order from jdsport but it wouldn't allow me to go past the confirmation page.. did you have the same problem? or anyone else that has ordered through them in the past
No problems with he order page although I used PayPal for payment.

And Yes the cuff is black. Confirmed.

These are real clean. Sizing looks to be the same just laying my 2.0 on top of the camos.

View media item 1284095
It's dark right now so i'll some pics tomorrow with shoes on.

Just to confirm something else. The blue camos have black cuffs. The green have dark olive cuffs.

These are real clean. Sizing looks to be the same just laying my 2.0 on top of the camos.

View media item 1284095
It's dark right now so i'll some pics tomorrow with shoes on.

Just to confirm something else. The blue camos have black cuffs. The green have dark olive cuffs.

I'm out of the loop... how many different camo TF pant's are there?

I agree they aren't for everyone. Tech fleece on the whole are not for everyone. But I like them and will be keeping them. Wear whatever makes you happy.

it was between those or mercers. i went w the tech hopefully they fit good
i own both kith bleecker sweats and tech fleece pants, a blk and dark grey in bleeckers and grey/navy/black in the tech.

now i wanted both because i wear them for different occasions but sometimes kith apparel makes me feel like i look "ghetto" or whatever you wanna call it, and the tech is for when i dont want to feel that way, and mainly because im a gym rat, so the tech is a must.

with that said i prefer the fitment/look of bleeckers, but kith materials are cheaper and you need to watch drying them or over washing them, definitely want to wear a cpl times between washes. 

and the kith sweats stretch a lot by the end of your wear, tech doesnt do it as much

dont have any experience with mercers.

just my .02

I'm not sure if you know bro, but those are the women's joggers you have on. The men's have a horizontal zipper on the right side.
Thanks for the clarification they misplaced it and had all of them in the men's section

i was just about to ask what those were... damn those womens tech look good man...

what size are those?
Its funny you mention this because when I posted about them having two styles no one could find the ones with the vertical zippers just the horizontal ones 
laugh.gif

I prefer the vertical pocket version ( *cough* woman version) they fit more like TF than the mens and surprisingly TF have a slimmer cut than the woman target brand version does

I think Target misplacing them in the Mens section one can easily make the mistake which I did but Ill get the blk ones this weekend womens or not... there cheap sweats that work, even though my wife called them knockoffs 
laugh.gif

The women ones are fine if you like them. I just don't like them because of the hem line through the center of the leg.

Back
Top Bottom