**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

A bunch of tech fleece at local HOH.  Some shots of the red tech pants n etc.  They had windrunners in blue, red, black grey as well.  All sizes I believe sitting

View media item 1293591
The grey tech pants, have black drawstrings for those wondering

But for the windrunner the drawstring is blue...

130 is steep...use the bday coupon if possible.  

Last edited:
I've seen some black string windrunners
at a HOH

Also will HOH let me exchange my blue strings for black strings?

GOt any links to a store that sells red and i can return my pair?  Nike is out of stock

Would it look weird if I wore Supreme Foams with tech fleece pants ? lol 

What shoes do you guys usually wear with tech fleece pants 

They are definitely too bulky for tech pants. But to each their own. I typically wear my Flyknit racers since they are pretty slim and narrow and flow well with the pants. Here's a picture of when I threw on concord foams at an outlet.

View media item 1293895

You guys see this.

nike-lunar-blazer-2.0-tech-fleece-black-1.jpg

nike-lunar-blazer-2.0-tech-fleece-grey-2.jpg

who cares bro… i wear foams all the time w mine & i like the look, supreme foams are just too dope thats why i say who cares. You can rock em w anything IMO

I know it's not quite tech fleece, but does anybody have any leads on this women's hoodie in a small? Trying to make Christmas shopping complete for my girl.. 

via nike's site "NIKE PRO HYPERWARM ENGINEERED PRINT Style: 639059-010

I'm about to start calling nike town's around the US tomorrow but just was curious if anyone had any leads before I start my hunt. Of course she picks now of all times to get into athletic wear..

I know it's not quite tech fleece, but does anybody have any leads on this women's hoodie in a small? Trying to make Christmas shopping complete for my girl.. 

via nike's site "NIKE PRO HYPERWARM ENGINEERED PRINT Style: 639059-010

I'm about to start calling nike town's around the US tomorrow but just was curious if anyone had any leads before I start my hunt. Of course she picks now of all times to get into athletic wear..
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...3242&catargetid=120138600002735252&cadevice=c

EDIT: my bad, OOS....I'll keep looking

Last edited:
I know it's not quite tech fleece, but does anybody have any leads on this women's hoodie in a small? Trying to make Christmas shopping complete for my girl.. View media item 1293999

via nike's site "NIKE PRO HYPERWARM ENGINEERED PRINT 
Style: 639059-010

Richards had it for like $60 last week now it's back up to $80 http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=52150546

Just buy a full length mirror. If it dont look right to you then dont wear them

Thanks guys, saw it on richard's yesterday but their site didn't make it clear at all. There's a few up on the bay and I've seen extra smells and extra larges on a couple sites but just need that small. Appreciate the help already though! Hope I can find one

look good IMO. I rocked black tf sweatsuit with my cough drops...they have looked fine to me with every shoe, but I didnt like how they looked with timbs.

I know it's not quite tech fleece, but does anybody have any leads on this women's hoodie in a small? Trying to make Christmas shopping complete for my girl.. View media item 1293999

via nike's site "NIKE PRO HYPERWARM ENGINEERED PRINT 
Style: 639059-010

Try Academy Sports, I saw this specific jacket there yesterday

Back
Top Bottom