**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yeah Idk where people got tiger stripes from...the tag said grey/marl I remember when people called them 2.0's though. ^thanks for the shoe palace link

Haven't worn this yet, just got it. But i have the white label 3mm euro and that felt fine. Not itchy at all, but definitely "stiff material"

Incorrect.  These were 1.0 and were the first release in the US along with the heather grey in August 2013.  Just impossible to find now.  They were going to release a charcoal 2.0 but it never made it online in the US and I never saw it anywhere else.
That's pretty cool I wonder why we never got any other versions of this color besides the 1.0

That's pretty cool I wonder why we never got any other versions of this color besides the 1.0
Yes and I have no idea why. They were listed as coming soon with the other pants and the obsidian 2.0 released first but the charcoal 2.0s never did and they were taken off the site shortly after the obsidian 2.0 drop.

so i grabbed an xxl in the tech fleece pant (6,3 and 36 waist) and they fit a little big but the xl is a bit to tight does anybody know if they shrink much when washed or dried? sorry if its already been posted 

Back
Top Bottom