**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ok only if the outlet had the items in stock. So nike dropped the ball communicating the specifics of the sale.
yes. whoever did corporate markdows messed up by pricing instore tf stock of outlet stores through the mobile assist at 19.99. Problem was no outlet inventory carried TF but yet were still able to go through a pricing "loophole" through mobile assist. 

whether the pricing error was accidental or intentional i don't think we'll ever know. just be glad if you came up 

I got 2 pairs for myself and 2 for my bro. I wish I copped a huge batch to resell but didnt want to over do it and risk having my order cancelled. I think the original $40 deal was correct, going down to $20 was a corporate screw up. Kudos to nike for honouring the pricing and shipping all orders!

Looks like my shorts shipped. Thanks everyone in here for the heads up. Scoured 3 outlets til I found one that would let me do it. Unfortunately I only came out with 1 pair of greys haha.

Wouldn't mind some pants tho [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Glad everyone flourished

Theres nothing new about the charcoal TF they dropped months ago and those who got them didnt like them. 

@endeesee  trolling again 
mean.gif

Mine finally arrived in the mail today. 4 pairs of pants fit in one of those boxes so for the pic with all those boxes stacked up I don't even wanna know how many pears the dude ordered.

messaging sellers on ebay theyre all going off retail saying 10 or so off is a deal. :\

Mine finally arrived in the mail today. 4 pairs of pants fit in one of those boxes so for the pic with all those boxes stacked up I don't even wanna know how many pears the dude ordered.
I ordered three pairs and they came in two boxes so one box could have had one pair inside.

For those that purchased pairs to sell, how much have you ended up selling them for per pair? Just curious to see if people are scooping them up or not.

messaging sellers on ebay theyre all going off retail saying 10 or so off is a deal. :\

Patience wins all the time. There will be new cws every season so those that have 40+ of sweat pants will drop in price.

Id rather pay from a retailer knowing I can return them no questions asked and footsites bday coupon works on TF... atleast when I used it months back.

For those that purchased pairs to sell, how much have you ended up selling them for per pair? Just curious to see if people are scooping them up or not.

Avg completed listing on eBay is $70 so minus fees and shipping probably net profit is $30

SO am i able to get a voucher on the pants?

mine ripped on the wait where the strings are, trying to tighten the pants :smh:

Back
Top Bottom