**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

where in the bay fam!?!

hm, if its near-by gonna try and have them price match in store then
believe it or not - valley fair. They also got black shorts but no L which happens to be my size
mad.gif

Last edited:
Missed out on #techfleecegate, finally able to jump on a deal for once...thanks NT =)

Ordered both M and L in the carbon heather shorts...will return whatever doesn't fit.

Does anyone know what the carbon pair on macys is? The heather gray, or an actual carbon colored pair?

dark grey with volt stripes.. got a pair from before and just bought them cheaper just now..
at the check out they were showing the light grey with blue strings, on google it shows dark grey with white strings and a white side pocket

For the folks that have ordered from Macy's, does your product have a return sticker on the tag? Similar to the return sticker they put on the tag when you make an in-store purchase.

For the folks that have ordered from Macy's, does your product have a return sticker on the tag? Similar to the return sticker they put on the tag when you make an in-store purchase.
mine didn't.. I exchanged one of the black ones I purchased a while back instore for a carbon one yesterday.. but just now purchased a few more carbons with the better sale price and will return the others..

Good day.anbody has a size S or size M in the nike tech fleece shorts? May i request the actual waist and length in inches? Not the ones in the nike chart.. Thanks in advance.

nexus 5. totally my fault. forgot it was there. squatted, it fell out right on the sweet spot

Looks like the carbon shirts are gone from Macy's again. I can't see them on mobile anyway. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom