**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Why not just return them if there new and get your correct size?

They will shrink somewhere in between in terms of fit but inseam will remain the same
Im between a large and medium, I was wondering if drying the pants would make em closer to the fit I need. Thanks everyone for the info

Im between a large and medium, I was wondering if drying the pants would make em closer to the fit I need. Thanks everyone for the info

Drying them won't make them fit like a medium. Overall Tech Pants sizing is weird, large is too baggy in the seat and waist for me and medium is really skinny. Check out my other post...

I'm 6' 180lbs with slim legs and wear size M or 32 in almost all pants. I've owned tech pants in size large and sold them due to extreme diaper butt. Thanks to tech fleece gate 2015 I copped tech pants in medium. They are super skinny, almost like leggings, after a while the seat and thighs stretch a bit but the knee to ankle is skinny. I will stick with th medium as the large was sloppy from behind with a drop crotch effect, I wish there was a size in between.

I've also owned a pair of tech shorts in large, the waist was too big and had to be tied tight. Also they were too long with a low crotch. Sold them and copped 3 pairs of medium tech shorts from Oneness for $140. They fit great, just like all other medium sized shorts from nike or Adidas. The waist, seat and thighs are perfect, much better than the tech pants. I wish the tech pants fit more like the tech shorts up top.

Drying them won't make them fit like a medium. Overall Tech Pants sizing is weird, large is too baggy in the seat and waist for me and medium is really skinny. Check out my other post...

I'm 6' 180lbs with slim legs and wear size M or 32 in almost all pants. I've owned tech pants in size large and sold them due to extreme diaper butt. Thanks to tech fleece gate 2015 I copped tech pants in medium. They are super skinny, almost like leggings, after a while the seat and thighs stretch a bit but the knee to ankle is skinny. I will stick with th medium as the large was sloppy from behind with a drop crotch effect, I wish there was a size in between.

I've also owned a pair of tech shorts in large, the waist was too big and had to be tied tight. Also they were too long with a low crotch. Sold them and copped 3 pairs of medium tech shorts from Oneness for $140. They fit great, just like all other medium sized shorts from nike or Adidas. The waist, seat and thighs are perfect, much better than the tech pants. I wish the tech pants fit more like the tech shorts up top.
I believe you and the issues youre having, looks like you have def taken the time to try to find what fits best.  

my experience tho, the shorts and the pants fit exactly the same.  however...I have 5 pairs of tech pants in medium, every pair has a slightly tighter/looser fit, esp in the waist.  i think just depends what kind of elastic you get?

sometimes certain brand or clothes just never fit right...as sad as that sounds.  but yeah.  I know most nike basketball shorts are always way too long for me, and the waist is always too tight.  but nike sb or other nike training shorts , those fit me perfect.   you might just need to keep exploring other options along the tech line.  hopefully something will work better.    

For sure, I've noticed some quality control / sizing consistency issues with the tech fleece pants. Mostly for length and waist.

I think you guys are over complicating TF 

There sweats at the end of the day, I wear a Large ( 6'1 175) and dont have any issues with how they fit just the cost

Like @lakers29   said if they dont fit just move on to another brand  

every time i check this thread its about sizing. i'm sure if you just search the thread all of your sizing questions will be answered. I tried on a medium in the pants, they were too tight so i tried on a large, they fit. its pretty simple.

6'2" 160 lbs long distance runner here

I wear a M and they fit just perfect

These were really made for atheletes

i have seen variations in size between same size though...

I ordered 2 Ms and the black fits a little more loose than the grays

DO NO PUT ANY NIKE TF ITEMS IN THE DRYER

The heat will over time ruin the strips. They will start to peel off the fabric after a couple washes.

It doesn't look pretty when they peel, they start to roll.

I was lucky and showed this to the local nike store folks and they let me exchange for a new one.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for a pair of Grey Tech pants around sixty-seventy in M hahah. I can't find any prices like that right now. Plus I don't trust the UK money converter sites (GPB to USD for example)

Cheers. You guys were spot on, I received my order yesterday and the XL windrunner and pants fit perfectly (6,6", 195lbs). Only the sweater is a bit short but also a bit wide, I may have to exchange it for an XXL. Do the sweaters shrink a lot when you wash them at low temperatures?

Does anyone happen to know if the sweater in XXL is also longer than the XL? The XL is a snug fit for me but I'm a bit worried it will shrink and be too short after the first wash.

So, if I may ask, what is the BEST way to wash Tech Fleece pants? I'm going to buy a pair soon from a contact and I need the proper info :smokin Thank you.

picked up the dot shorts this weekend.
Nice pick up! I was thinking of getting these too but never worn tech fleece before. Are they suitable for hot summer wear/weather? I've always thought of fleece as a colder weather material.

Thanks!

I don't see a lot of love for the n98 jackets.  My gf got me the burgundy one and it is so comfortable and nice.  Very happy with it and I love the color.  

Back
Top Bottom