**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Smh... I went to two of the factory stores on international drive. Both had the grey dot shorts. The one in the premium outlets had the grey and red tiger stripe shorts. Unless they sold out in a day, they're lying.
is they are onsale?

anyone rocking camo shorts ?? how's the fit and the length? would like to grab a pair ,but 120 is steep for some short's.

@NYC757  I have both colors, the bottom with the white zipper are definitely LIGHT grey. just giving you a heads up that they're are little volt streaks which you can't really see in the pic. There not too noticeable unless your really close tho. Overall they're one of my favorite colorways in the shorts.

@NYC757
 I have both colors, the bottom with the white zipper are definitely LIGHT grey. just giving you a heads up that they're are little volt streaks which you can't really see in the pic. There not too noticeable unless your really close tho. Overall they're one of my favorite colorways in the shorts.

Thanks homie. I have the grey with volt heathering as well I mustve edited that out of my post lol. Im trying to see how much darker the new grey with volt logo are.

Can you post a pic of both shorts.

Just got the all black tech fleece pants today, usually wear a medium but got a large and really happy with the fit. Was worried about the top part being too tight as I would be embarrassed to wear something like that but no problems.
smile.gif

So what's footlocker's return policy without receipts? I have a pair of blue volt shorts that my cousin gave me for 30 bucks NWT but I want to exchange them for another color. 

So what's footlocker's return policy without receipts? I have a pair of blue volt shorts that my cousin gave me for 30 bucks NWT but I want to exchange them for another color. 
If your wanting to exchange, there shouldnt be an issue. Although some managers may give you a hard time but Ive done it before without a receipt  

yo team skinny, cargo heather (basically a dark olive) tech fleece pants are available on ndc in xs right now (no other sizes atm)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom