**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Does a USMNT version exist?

not for pants, they made an N98 jacket for the last world cup though

To add to that, we probably won't see a USMNT version because this range will be for Euro '16 this summer. With that being said, we may see an England version due to their market and Nike's lucrative deal with them. For the World Cup, they released a gray hoodie that resembled the current Hero ones (forgot the name of it), but the US, Brazil or France didn't get them.

Just buy both sizes. Return the one that doesn't feel right to you. It's about feel.
I live on the other side of the globe and its sold out locally here so shipping from the states is the only way possible and its expensive just for shipping alone so i cant really return it

Last edited:
If a product has the same style code, have the Euro/Asian region products ever differed from US market?  End's pictures are much more subdued than the ones on NDC.  I know lots of times it's preproduction stock pics v. actual product pics, but I also remember that there have been a couple of Euro only releases.  

These are supposed to be in B&M Nike stores so I will check out what they look like in person, but I would appreciate if any of you guys that ordered off End could post up some pics when your shipment comes in.

Edit:  Obviously referring to the new Obsidian and Med Gorge Green 

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Feels almost like Fleecegate '15
I shouldve called earlier to get more colors lol. i kinda of want to see what other steals they have at that place for tech fleece like jackets or hoodies

Back
Top Bottom