**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

random question, but hows the fit on those nba pants?  TTS? long? I am about 5'6 , waist 32,  was looking to scoop a pair on adidas but have no clue how adidas fits. 

haha no worries, id say tts. im 5'10" 170 and went large....btw, id say excellent alternate to TF, i wish I knew what style they were without the nba logos

Last edited:
What's the TF hoodie to have? Are you guys all about the AW77 or what?
Personally I like the look of the windrunner best. The AW77 is a little bit more comfortable though.

Last edited:
can anyone help me with where the bottom of the windrunner sits? like should it sit a little above the crotch area? I got a medium but I feel it's too long. it goes a little lower than my crotch area and fully covers the booty. I'm 5'8 150 btw

can anyone help me with where the bottom of the windrunner sits? like should it sit a little above the crotch area? I got a medium but I feel it's too long. it goes a little lower than my crotch area and fully covers the booty. I'm 5'8 150 btw
It's all personal preference TBH. I wear a small windrunner and I'm 5'8 and 155. If you feel M is too long try a S.

Yesterday was my first day rocking the crew neck. Love the fit except the collar. Felt like it was choking me lol. Had to keep trying to stretch it out

Did they make the crew necks in olive?
nerd.gif
yes

Back
Top Bottom