**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Was able to try on both a S and M in the Nike tech jogger pants (I'm about 5'6) and it was a hard decision as both size felt like it could work lol. I ended up going with my normal clothing size and picked the Small but I can see why people do size up however. The small was fitted up top with some room and the legs felt snugged and comfy I like the slim fit feel. I may be used to having my legs hugged since I get skinny jeans. The medium initial fit felt good but i think it'll end up too baggy or loose after wearing them a lot. If these do stretch then small is perfect as the initial fit is fitted and if it stretches the room will be great too, I'm a bit worried about washing it but I heard it stretches back out after wearing again. Just a little summary of sizing if this helps anyone who may be still trying to figure their size.

Does anyone know where I could find this Womens TF Hoodie in Cargo Khaki for the low?

Wanna buy it for my sister for her bday but i'd rather not pay $110 if I can help it. She will need a M.

Found it at DicksSportingGoods (it wouldn't let me write just d i c k s) in every size BUT M so figured you guys might know something that I don't.
I would go to the outlets and see what's available for women. Maybe you'll get lucky. I got my gf the tech fleece cape and loves it. 

Was able to try on both a S and M in the Nike tech jogger pants (I'm about 5'6) and it was a hard decision as both size felt like it could work lol. I ended up going with my normal clothing size and picked the Small but I can see why people do size up however. The small was fitted up top with some room and the legs felt snugged and comfy I like the slim fit feel. I may be used to having my legs hugged since I get skinny jeans. The medium initial fit felt good but i think it'll end up too baggy or loose after wearing them a lot. If these do stretch then small is perfect as the initial fit is fitted and if it stretches the room will be great too, I'm a bit worried about washing it but I heard it stretches back out after wearing again. Just a little summary of sizing if this helps anyone who may be still trying to figure their size.
Just hang dry when you do wash it, you'll be straight.

Was there a jig we all missed on villa? There is at least 5 tech pants that are now sold out with a sale price of 14.99

Nobody but me has the TF Turtleneck (Funnel Neck)?

I can't be the only one.

Cozy as hell.

Last edited:
^^^^ Right. I have the top. I'm good with that. Prolly will scoop up the Kyries soon. Can't find any shoes that match the top any better.

that blue bonded windrunner will be my next pickup thinkin it'll go perfect with my blue camo kobe 8s

^^^^ Right. I have the top. I'm good with that. Prolly will scoop up the Kyries soon. Can't find any shoes that match the top any better.

If I can cop the Kyries for under $100 I'd consider it but above that just to match one hoodie is a bit much. That's way more than I paid for the hoodie.

For those who have any black tech fleece clothing does it start to fade after several washes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom