**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ehhh I disagree. It's always been fashionable in Europe. If anything, Ronnie Fieg made it big in the states
I live in europe. Sweatpants were mainly worn by chavs (still are), but as part of tracksuits or those who wore  them to do sports, they weren't fashionable. I only started wearing sweatpants since TF as they look great on, I wouldn't have been seen dead in public in sweatpants before that.

Last edited:
NDC has no squadron blue crewneck up, im starting to see them dry up im some sizes so im about to just cop my size for full price, zero ragrets

A couple pages back someone asked about the Uniqlo dry stretch line....so I made a stop at Uniqlo to check them out today....heres a short review.

The pants arent really worth it. If you're able to score on the TF pants for

My cousin just hit up the employee store and picked me up the grey tf hoodie for $65. Officially joining the tf club lol

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone in this thread, made me excited to hit up my local stores.

Sis went to the factory store in Orange, CA and picked me up the Dark Grey Heather TF Pants for $34. She got herself the Carbon Heather TF Cape for $88.

Went to the Long Beach factory store today and got the Cargo Khaki TF Pants for $70 + 30% off. There were a handful of Smalls and XXLs left on the rack.

man, i went to NTSM today. I like all of the new TF pant colors that came out. The dark grey thats out is a must. Not sure what the exact color was, but it had a navy blue nike logo and navy blue zipper stripe. The Squadron blue also looks more blue than the squadron blue I have from last year.

A couple pages back someone asked about the Uniqlo dry stretch line....so I made a stop at Uniqlo to check them out today....heres a short review.

The pants arent really worth it. If you're able to score on the TF pants for <$60, they are way better!! Although I did grab a pair of the Uniqlos to wear around the house...

However, their dry stretch full zip hoodie for 39.90 is wayyyyy worth it. A third of the price of TF and available in a lot of nice colors. Theyre a little thinner than the TF but look absolutely similar, and feel good too. True to size. I got 2 colors...
I was instore today as well and I must say I was impressed by the design improvement of the line. There are only a few things that make them inferior to TF. 

If TF was the same price I would think hard about buying them vs Uniqlo. Ive never had piling issues with any Uniqlo stuff and zero shrinkage after yrs of dryer cycles 

The hood is slightly larger than previous years but not as large as Nike hoods. 

I was going to get some TF today but decided to pass and get Uniqlo dry stretch instead. 

Also there was no diaper effect on the Uniqlo pant as well for those who worry about that 
laugh.gif

As far as sizing goes, did you go with your TF size? If I can catch them at $20-25 a pop, I'll grab a few for the gym and lounging
For me same size but the inseam seemed slightly shorter than TF but my pants are old so they couldve stretched some. 

man, i went to NTSM today. I like all of the new TF pant colors that came out. The dark grey thats out is a must. Not sure what the exact color was, but it had a navy blue nike logo and navy blue zipper stripe. The Squadron blue also looks more blue than the squadron blue I have from last year.
Arent those the cropped TF. I think I seen them as well 
Europe def gets some of the best colorways
I like the cw but white is no go for me. Unless I had one for everyday of the week

I was instore today as well and I must say I was impressed by the design improvement of the line. There are only a few things that make them inferior to TF. 

If TF was the same price I would think hard about buying them vs Uniqlo. Ive never had piling issues with any Uniqlo stuff and zero shrinkage after yrs of dryer cycles 

The hood is slightly larger than previous years but not as large as Nike hoods. 

I was going to get some TF today but decided to pass and get Uniqlo dry stretch instead. 

Also there was no diaper effect on the Uniqlo pant as well for those who worry about that :lol:

For me same size but the inseam seemed slightly shorter than TF but my pants are old so they couldve stretched some. 

Thanks homie, I might bite the bullet and just order a few. Glad to see there's no diaper butt. My calves are huge (Filipino calf syndrome) so the taper plus the diaper butt doesn't look good on me once it begins to stretch. Fresh TF that hasn't been stretched tho :pimp:

This seasons Uniqlo dry stretch is more form fitting than past right? More of a slimmer/athletic cut?

Arent those the cropped TF. I think I seen them as well 

I like the cw but white is no go for me. Unless I had one for everyday of the week

cropped as is the drop crotch?

if so, i didn't even notice that. They looked like regular tech fleece pants. Just said Tapered on the tag. I should have tried them on.

They had the dark grey, really light grey where i almost thought it was beige, green, squadron blue, and a really light blue, almost powder blue.

Thanks homie, I might bite the bullet and just order a few. Glad to see there's no diaper butt. My calves are huge (Filipino calf syndrome) so the taper plus the diaper butt doesn't look good on me once it begins to stretch. Fresh TF that hasn't been stretched tho :pimp:

This seasons Uniqlo dry stretch is more form fitting than past right? More of a slimmer/athletic cut?

i was at Uniqlo today and couldn't find the sweats. They the truth? Heard about them from others.

Thanks homie, I might bite the bullet and just order a few. Glad to see there's no diaper butt. My calves are huge (Filipino calf syndrome) so the taper plus the diaper butt doesn't look good on me once it begins to stretch. Fresh TF that hasn't been stretched tho
pimp.gif

Yes more tailored than previous years, they have panels like Nike TF pant. 

Checkout their windproof hoodies as well 
pimp.gif

I still want white TF pants. WOUld never sit down, but I'd rock them.
roll.gif

cropped as is the drop crotch?

if so, i didn't even notice that. They looked like regular tech fleece pants. Just said Tapered on the tag. I should have tried them on.

They had the dark grey, really light grey where i almost thought it was beige, green, squadron blue, and a really light blue, almost powder blue.
Yea I think ones you seen are these http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-sweatpants/pid-10744975/pgid-10971712

I noticed them in NT as well I thought they were new TF with the blue logo etc. but opened them up 
mean.gif

I wish they made that same grey/blue cw in reg TF but they dont 

I live in europe. Sweatpants were mainly worn by chavs (still are), but as part of tracksuits or those who wore  them to do sports, they weren't fashionable. I only started wearing sweatpants since TF as they look great on, I wouldn't have been seen dead in public in sweatpants before that.
As far as sizing goes, did you go with your TF size? If I can catch them at $20-25 a pop, I'll grab a few for the gym and lounging
I like to go realllly fitted on TF, so I pick up size M. Theyre almost too tight. The pants in Uniqlo are definitely not as tapered/fitted. So I still went with M. The jackets are the same for me. M in both. 

I tried on small, but the difference was huge....they wouldnt go up my thighs and the jacket was too tight.

Thanks homie, I might bite the bullet and just order a few. Glad to see there's no diaper butt. My calves are huge (Filipino calf syndrome) so the taper plus the diaper butt doesn't look good on me once it begins to stretch. Fresh TF that hasn't been stretched tho
pimp.gif

Its definitely more tapered than previous ones Ive seen at uniqlo, but these are no where as tapered as TF. Medium in TF is super fitted on me...whereas uniqlo was just right. Trust me I got the calves issue too 
roll.gif

Scored the Cargo Khaki pant for $58 shipped from the Newark Outlet! A few days ago I picked up the grey tech pant from my outlet for $53. You can say it's been a pretty awesome week.

Anyone seen the Carbon Heather/White pants floating around anywhere just bought the bonded windrunner

Back
Top Bottom