**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yes, thats what happened to me when I made my account last month. Though I don't remember if it was immediately added to my account. All I know was that I got an email couple days later reminding me I had 20$ to use. And I have not bought anything yet (Canadian Customer not looking so good with the exchange rate). I wasn't expecting it since they dont really advertise about free WC credit, so I guess not many people amy know about it?? It could also be a glitch for me tho haha 

I would have given my code but it expired on the 17th.

Hope this helps

repped
so I would put a Canadian city, but use a State?
also I signed up to FL, but how do I get the $20 off?

I actually tried to order a pair of am95s from Finishline back in December and the order was cancelled. I assumed it was because of my canadian credit card not matching the address I put. Either way this is a good deal so it's worth a shot, but I didn't have any luck in my one attempt

Last edited:
Anyone know what outlets still have khaki tech pants and windrunners? I should've copped them when they were mentioned a few days ago but I just got extra funds selling my super beat up pair of '01 bred 1s for an amazing price.

I hate to ask about size haha
But 6'1 155,how would that xl fit?
i'm 6.1 and 170, i wear L pants for sports and other activities, pretty large calf and leg muscles, but got an XL pant just for lounging at home.

so it depends how you would like them to fit....since you seem to be smaller built at the same height, the L should fit you just fine! 

Anyone know what outlets still have khaki tech pants and windrunners? I should've copped them when they were mentioned a few days ago but I just got extra funds selling my super beat up pair of '01 bred 1s for an amazing price.

I think the first post of this thread should have in big bold letters use Nike live chat and have customer service do a stock locate first before asking "does anyone know where I can find xyz". So much info in this thread and it seems like no one is even looking Or using the search function to see if the question has been asked before.

Sup fellas always followed the thread tho I'm not much of a talker on here lol...just wanted to show my collection thus far

And a full view of the flash tech with the flash

Btw all is a sz L and I'm 6'1 175...looking to get some more windrunners and crews a well as the new tech knit when it drops

solid collection. looks like you're one of us :lol:

From the pic of Lebron in the Tech Knit it looked like the wrists didn't have the cuff that the tf wind runner does. If it has the cuffing from the first gen of TF it's a no go for me

I'll let you be the the judge. I'm wearing the very same crew in this pic size XL. In 6'4" 240lbs
Amazon one fit the same but I got a gut so I went with the FNL 2XL.

I wish I was a buff cuh like you guys. (as I munch on these lemon pepper wings) 
laugh.gif

Thank you for blessing me with my size deals.

Last edited:
Nike ended up just refunding me instead of sending me an exchange for a pair of cargo khaki's. Hit them up now and chat rep give me another 20% and free 2 day shipping. Ended up scooping cargo khaki pants for my girl too. I've bought enough for myself by now. She's due for another piece 
laugh.gif

Nike ended up just refunding me instead of sending me an exchange for a pair of cargo khaki's. Hit them up now and chat rep give me another 20% and free 2 day shipping. Ended up scooping cargo khaki pants for my girl too. I've bought enough for myself by now. She's due for another piece :lol:

My girlfriend used to clown me about wearing matching TF but now she wants to try some on herself so after this snow storm this weekend we're gonna hit up some outlets so we can Figure out her size. I've thought about buying stuff for her blind but she's Got some junk in the trunk so I really wouldn't even know what size to buy her :lol:

My girlfriend used to clown me about wearing matching TF but now she wants to try some on herself so after this snow storm this weekend we're gonna hit up some outlets so we can Figure out her size. I've thought about buying stuff for her blind but she's Got some junk in the trunk so I really wouldn't even know what size to buy her :lol:
Lol. FYI only saw TF vests and cape sweaters at Jackson.

Just a heads up, try checking out your local Jimmy Jazz for windrunners and hero hoodies. I saw a bunch of fleece 30% off retail. I think the khaki windrunners were 77 and I there were red and army camo hero hoodies on sale.

Back
Top Bottom