**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Those grey TF pants with the white zip look great. I'd wanna see a black pair with a white zip, seeing how I think the zipper make these pants look great. Unless that released and I missed it.

I picked up my first 2 pairs of pants this past weekend. Gray and cargo khaki. Need to catch up lol
Mostly have windrunners and aw77 hoodies

@bigj505  - Wowza impressive. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
@bigj505 nice collection...I've been looking to double up on the carbon grey an volt pants myself...Almost had another pair via finishline.com but they canceled my order smh...I guess it was due to their warehouse probs

I ordered a pair at National Harbor, MD and I got the receipt through email. Do they also send you the tracking or no ?

@bigj505 nice collection...I've been looking to double up on the carbon grey an volt pants myself...Almost had another pair via finishline.com but they canceled my order smh...I guess it was due to their warehouse probs

I didn't mean to double up but I thought FNL was gonna cancel and found a deal somewhere else. FNL shipped AFTER I called and cancelled. Ended up getting them for $30 :lol:

Damn my nike live chat rep today was very pushy in trying to make me go to niketown NY for the khaki windrunner in XL. Finally got him to let me know if any other place had them and he said the closest was in Chicago. Got tired of trying to pull info out of him. If anyone knows of any Nike Factory with the khaki windrunner in XL, I'd really appreciate the help! Of course NDC was sold out in only that size >.>

Back
Top Bottom