**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

For any NYC folks, Jimmy Jazz in the Bruckner Mall (Bronx NY) has the Med Team Red (aka Burgundy looking ones) and squadron blue pants for 30% off ($70). Full size run around 1pm today...

For those that aren't sure how to search the thread, just got my tech knit in. Got the windrunner and pants. The windrunner is a little looser than the standard tf windrunner. The pants feel like fitted pajamas. Both are very soft and comfortable. Not worth the price tbh but is anything Nike ever worth the price? I'd say if you're on the fence, go for it the first chance you get at discount.

Last edited:
Another light Crimson with black ?
Yes minus the blk heathering from last yrs cw
For those that aren't sure how to search the thread, just got my tech knit in. Got the windrunner and pants. The windrunner is a little looser than the standard tf windrunner. The pants feel like fitted pajamas. Both are very soft and comfortable. Not worth the price tbh but is anything Nike ever worth the price? I'd say if you're on the fence, go for it the first chance you get at discount.
So you paid $500 for a pajama suit, sounds disappointing to say the least. What were you expectations? 

As for price worthy, their golf line polos are worth every penny when compared to other brands and the ACG line isnt bad 

But at the end of the day its all subjective in terms of price worthy. 

Im just curious what the hype is about the line. Maybe in a few yeas might be something intriguing but for now seems like a gimmick 

So you paid $500 for a pajama suit, sounds disappointing to say the least. What were you expectations? 

As for price worthy, their golf line polos are worth every penny when compared to other brands and the ACG line isnt bad 

But at the end of the day its all subjective in terms of price worthy. 

Im just curious what the hype is about the line. Maybe in a few yeas might be something intriguing but for now seems like a gimmick 
I went in with open expectations. I really like the tech fleece line so I thought I'd give the tech knit a try. If I didn't like it I could return it for full refund.
I really like the product that was produced. I'm excited to see what comes next in this line. And no, I did not purchase at full price.

Last edited:
Random question.

I'm 6'2", slim with long arms. Anyone else of similar build have a hard time w/ the sleeve length on the AW77 hoodie?

The XL fits me right in the body but the sleeves don't extend far enough down for my liking. Tried the XXL and I didn't gain anything noticeable in sleeve length, just extra bulk on the body. Can't find an ideal fit for the life of me.
I dont own any Nike hoodies but length of clothing jumps .25" each size, so you wont see much difference in the arm length. 

Im close to your size but if I was to own a hoodie the Large fit fine on me, Id say try a windrunner cuz what I remember is the sizing is different. One of the two being noticeably larger.  

My dude. Is this the correct product code for tiger stripes pants?: 545204-063

Just double checking. Thx
No. 

From what I remember the price change generated a different sku which is the sku( current TF)  you posted. TS were 585204-063

Funny story I remember getting them after a few failed attempts and said why did I just buy $80 sweatpants and sent them back
laugh.gif

good looking out. Saved me.

Its funny, my first three TF pant purchases were at full retail (Grey, Black camo, and regular camo). After that 90%+ of my purchases were at discount.

Out of those three that i paid full retail on, two remain unworn. I don't like camo but fell into the hype. Just doesn't look good on me.

Back
Top Bottom