**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks for the info.  

Outside of the obvious iconic windrunner "V" design, and slimmer fit, they are pretty close in look and feel?

i forget which model i tried on instore, but i remember the medium fitting well (5'10, 165-170lb.)
Exact same material used in both. I'm pretty much the same stats as you and I take a small, which fits perfect.

So first off after taking these pics I think Im seeing I could actually go down to a Medium, but I refuse to buy all new windrunners :lol:

I wasnt able to get very detailed, but just to give you some sort of idea, both are Larges. The TF is definitely more fitted. The TK seems longer on my body and there is definitely alot more room in the torso area.

TF
View media item 1897830

TK
View media item 1897831

TF
View media item 1897832

TK
View media item 1897833

Yep, same deal for me. I went a size down from Large [commonly] to a Medium. Fits perfectly fine even with a regular shirt and dress shirt underneath.

What are your guys' take on buying tech fleece on eBay? I saw someone selling them on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Tech-Fleece-Pant-Black-Jogger-545343-011-Men-SZ-S-2XL-/191793916346) and I was wondering if there were any things I should worry about (specifically about this pair) like fakes or older editions. Is it worth it to save 26 dollars on retail?

I've ordered some from eBay and they've been fine, as long as the seller has positive feedback you should be safe.

i just randomly check the footsites every other day most of the time it shows a M but cant add it in your cart.  I got really lucky from eastbay.  and i used a coupon from the retail me not app total came out to 75

What are your guys' take on buying tech fleece on eBay? I saw someone selling them on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Tech-Fleece-Pant-Black-Jogger-545343-011-Men-SZ-S-2XL-/191793916346) and I was wondering if there were any things I should worry about (specifically about this pair) like fakes or older editions. Is it worth it to save 26 dollars on retail?
I dont think $26 is that big of a saving so Id probably just buy them from some place you can return if theyre damaged or dont like them once you get them. 

Any ad that doesnt have real pictures of the item I would avoid, I mean everyone has a camera nowadays 
There's a difference for sure. How many pairs of bottoms do you have?
I noticed slimmer cut when they started putting the red "fitted" tag on TF pant/shorts 
Negative, buddy.
Correct. Well worth it for the Tiger Stripes pair.
TF went from 80 to 100 and those new ones with the additional front pocket will be $110 
mean.gif

I seen the TK collection instore today, I forget who said it but the blk cw is the best of the 3. 

That said I still think the TF line is a better line but Im sure TK 2.0 will be great 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom