**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any current deals on the Tech Knit out there? I know there were a bunch but most seem to be expired.

Anyone know the sizing on this jacket?

I tried one of these on a few months ago and it isn't as fitted as a normal windrunner. I normally wear a medium, and it seemed a little big and a little loose, but I would've stuck with the medium. Small would've been too small in the sleeves. So I guess I am saying it's TTS, but it's a little more of a looser fitting jacket IIRC. Hope this helps.

Was just about to post that TF sale. Nike knows they're selling like hot cakes. Asked to speak to the manager for a possible future discount and she said they wouldn't even discount them on Presidents' Day. Everything else was 40% off... In the entire store.

Was just about to post that TF sale. Nike knows they're selling like hot cakes. Asked to speak to the manager for a possible future discount and she said they wouldn't even discount them on Presidents' Day. Everything else was 40% off... In the entire store.
Which sale?

Seller agreed to $50 on a new pair of black tech pants 2.
It's a good day

Just returned a pair to Rosemont. They where to tight in the thigh area, and didn't seem to comfortable wearing them to the gym as i do with my TF. They seem good if your a runner outside and for the price i just returned them, not for me even tho i really wanted them. Will wait for them to go on further sale.

I got a chance to try on a pair of cropped TF over the weekend

Positive is the deep pockets on both sides

Negative is the massive drop crotch

I really wanted to buy a pair but I couldn't take a full stride without stretching out the crotch area with every step. Perfect TF for me would be having deep pockets on the regular pants
The pockets are my only gripe(s) about TF pants.  I actually dislike the deep pocket.  It's awkward having a large phone protruding near the knee.  The phone is too large for any of the other pockets.  The left pocket is so shallow, and without a zipper things will fall out easily.  I also wish there was a left side back pocket.  

I'm 5'8, 155, athletic build.  I doesn't skip leg day but only have average-ish legs.  I hate bunching more than anything so I opted for small TF pants.  As much as I love a tight fit with my jeans, slacks, and even Adidas tiro pants... the TF pants were too tight.  I wanted a little bit more room in my sweats.  Kind of like a psuedo drop crotch.  I swapped for medium, and am in love.  This could be an expensive addiction.  I hope my displeasure of the pockets calm down my spending.  

What is considered "steal" price range for TF pants?  

The pockets are my only gripe(s) about TF pants.  I actually dislike the deep pocket.  It's awkward having a large phone protruding near the knee.  The phone is too large for any of the other pockets.  The left pocket is so shallow, and without a zipper things will fall out easily.  I also wish there was a left side back pocket.  

I agree. Not enough dislike with the deep pocket. I hate it. Just awkward.

Pro tip for you guys complaining about the deep pocket. There is a pocket inside the pocket where you can put your phone closer to your waist than down below

Last edited:
Pro tip for you guys complaining about the deep pocket. There is a pocket inside the pocket where you can put your phone closer to your waist than down below
Nexus 6p too big for it.  :frown: I put my wallet in that pocket.  Right side back pocket messes with my brain.  I normally use the left back side pocket. 

Theres actually two pockets inside the large right one but both are impractical for me. 

Cant wait for the updated TF but knowing Nike they will screw something else up... Like making the long zippered pocket a faux-pocket that unzips to a sewn shut seam 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom