**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

M
received my size M squadron blue tech fleece pants from NDC, but they seem to fit slimmer than my black and grey... should I size up to a L?

They stretch out with wear. I tried to go up from a large to XL and after wear they just got to baggy

received my size M squadron blue tech fleece pants from NDC, but they seem to fit slimmer than my black and grey... should I size up to a L?
most of this seasons pants, the (reflective drawstrings versions" are more slim fit.  unfortunately if you size up , its too big though imo.  I agree with @TR23  Just keep wearing them they will hopefully stretch out. 

The same thing happened to me, but I unfortunately have no reference points to go off of because these are my first TF pants and I had to buy the Men's squadron blue because the Women's selection was so limited. Went with a M which fits but is somewhat tight... Compared to my Women's cargo that fit a teeeeeeny bit loose.

I ordered the Men's red pair last night in a L and the squadron in an L and hope to make a fit decision from there. Wondering if I should just stick with the M though. :frown:

Thought it was just me. The squadron blue and team red tf pants fit way tighter than my black and grey ones. Might have to return them or size up.

Also chiming in - stick with your size. They def stretch back out after wearing.

I actually like the slimmer fit from this season's over the original fit.

Tech Knit fans-

Order from Urban Industry.  Use code: NEWS15 for 15% off.  Comes out to $166 shipped.  Just copped a grey windrunner.  Delivery from the UK to Chicago in 4 days.  

Urban doesn't have black tech knit windrunner in a large . Oh well

Anyone have an actual link from the one posted a page back ... Men look something

Tech Knit fans-
Order from Urban Industry.  Use code: NEWS15 for 15% off.  Comes out to $166 shipped.  Just copped a grey windrunner.  Delivery from the UK to Chicago in 4 days.  

repped, that other site only had grey and I was looking for black. $125 plus $15 shipping, I aint gunna be mad at all....so much for not spending money :smh:

edit. im talking pants

Last edited:
repped, that other site only had grey and I was looking for black. $125 plus $15 shipping, I aint gunna be mad at all....so much for not spending money
mean.gif

edit. im talking pants
I feel you man!  I've been copping tech knit like a madman...but how can you not when there are deals like this? 
smokin.gif

I feel you man!  I've been copping tech knit like a madman...but how can you not when there are deals like this? :smokin

i've now got black and grey windrunner and navy and black pants, all under retail, all worth it to me :smokin

Im just trying to show myself I have some self restraint, but I think its clear I have 0

Last edited:
This thread alone i've been dropping way too much green

Tech Knit fans-

Just ate the black tech knit windrunner in M, thank you and repped!  

It actually came out to 177.xx, DHL shipping to the states was 16 and change.  Still a fantastic deal! looks like black is sold out now. 

Last edited:
I couldn't find it with a google search but does anyone know if the TF windrunner hero fits the same as the normal TF windrunner?

Tech Knit fans-

No small for the grey. Can't believe I'm about to pay that much for a sweater. Lol. They got me.

First time; long time.

Just picked these up for the summer ($40).

Anyone have these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252285722360

I do. Picked up one woven short, those nikelab shorts and the Nike FC shorts last week with a tech pocket. The nikelab shorts I know I'm gonna be using a lot. Nice material. All 3 ended up being 90 total. That seller has his best offer set at 35 plus the usual ebates. You guys put me on to tech gear and I'm hooked. I love zipper pockets.

View media item 1937062

Last edited:
Damn NT are some savages. I just checked UI and everything is almost sold out. I guess tech knit is worth it even at $177 shipped.

How do TF pants hold up versus pilling? I notice any pants I wear to bed get ripped up fairly quickly.

With the types of steals i usually get on techflecce, flash jackets etc... its hard for me to pay those TK prices :smh:

Back
Top Bottom