**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I for one am glad that it was pointed it that the England pants are cropped. I was about to grab them, now im not really sure.

Im going to scroll through the album later when im out of work, but does anyone own a pair of of the cropped pants so I could see how they fit? I might still pick them up.

Cmon son, don't be coming up in here trying to feel like ur the "better person & humble" like you're so humble gloating, 5 seasons ahead of me, get it for free. If you're so caught up in helping people, where were your links since you're seasons ahead of us?

And yes you did get emotional putting your- $0.02. You attacked homie for posting pic without info. He had no fault so ima look out for him cause he wasn't at fault. Then you come at me, *****. Oh, but it's so nice of you to worry for those poor people lurking thinking they're buying cropped pants instead of regular pants. Let's move on.
I didnt just come in here. Ive been in this thread over 2 yrs and provide a great deal of content to the thread as well other threads I post in. 

Like I mentioned to the other guy emotions arent required on this site. Im 38 have a wife and kid.... so if you knew me you would know that anything other than the aforementioned doesnt move me. 

I never attacked him nor anyone else cuz that doesnt do anything. If you have been in this thread for awhile you would know that most people provide at a minimum what the product is or ask for someone to explain what it is. 

Its not about worrying about someone I mean its a open forum anyone can join, participate, or lurk. 

Ill end this in saying it takes a true man to take criticism and not be blinded by his own pride. 

I didnt just come in here. Ive been in this thread over 2 yrs and provide a great deal of content to the thread as well other threads I post in. 

Like I mentioned to the other guy emotions arent required on this site. Im 38 have a wife and kid.... so if you knew me you would know that anything other than the aforementioned doesnt move me. 

I never attacked him nor anyone else cuz that doesnt do anything. If you have been in this thread for awhile you would know that most people provide at a minimum what the product is or ask for someone to explain what it is. 

Its not about worrying about someone I mean its a open forum anyone can join, participate, or lurk. 

Ill end this in saying it takes a true man to take criticism and not be blinded by his own pride. 
Let's agree to disagree. Props to @aj11fan  for doing all the leg work and even going back to add links to make sure people don't get confused. People appreciate the effort.

I for one am glad that it was pointed it that the England pants are cropped. I was about to grab them, now im not really sure.

Im going to scroll through the album later when im out of work, but does anyone own a pair of of the cropped pants so I could see how they fit? I might still pick them up.
Might post a pic of the dark blue pair if I get around to it. Best advice I can give you is that if you want them to fit the same way as your regular TF pants, go with a smaller size. Yes, they're designed to be a drop-crotch style jogger, but you'll be swimming in them once you get past the initial stretch.

Going a size smaller will fit tight at first, but they'll stretch out to fit like a regular pair of TF pants, but without the length of the cuff at the bottom.

The other solution is to roll the waistband up, which someone suggested earlier. It works somewhat, but it annoyed me, so I went with the smaller size.

There was no need to critizice anything or anyone in the first place, taking shots at the wrong people. But it's ok since we all make mistakes me, including me.

I posted links to the correct styles so I hope everyone can flourish and we can all be happy. If I find anything of interest, either at a clearance store or factory store or online, i'll post it.

I don't own a pair of cropped pants. I know they're more baggy in the crotch and don't have the cuffs on the bottom. They look comfortable tho. I might try some on later today. Hopefully I can report back how they fit.

Let's agree to disagree. Props to @aj11fan  for doing all the leg work and even going back to add links to make sure people don't get confused. People appreciate the effort.
Appreciate the kind words homie.

Last edited:

My post wasnt opinion based so there really isnt anything to agree or disagree with but whatever makes it easy for you Im OK with. 

There was no need to critizice anything or anyone in the first place, taking shots at the wrong people. But it's ok since we all make mistakes me, including me. Hope we can make up pretty please with cherry & sprinkles on top.

I posted links to the correct styles so I hope everyone can flourish and we can all be happy. If I find anything of interest, either at a clearance store or factory store or online, i'll post it.
So heres my critic, the images of the item you posted was very hard to make out details of the piece to the avg person. So I make a point say those are cropped and not reg TF. Then the guy following my posted didnt know they werent reg TF as well.. Ill go out on a limb and say you probably had no clue they were cropped either or knew the difference of the two types before I mentioned ( but I could be wrong)  

You and the other guy took it personal I didnt know it was that serious for you guys honestly 

Theres no need to make up we were never together 

So heres my critic, the images of the item you posted was very hard to make out details of the piece to the avg person. So I make a point say those are cropped and not reg TF. Then the guy following my posted didnt know they werent reg TF as well.. Ill go out on a limb and say you probably had no clue they were cropped either or knew the difference of the two types before I mentioned ( but I could be wrong)  

You and the other guy took it personal I didnt know it was that serious for you guys honestly 

Theres no need to make up we were never together 

Lol breh you're still talking??

laugh.gif

I think nyc757 nyc757 was just saying that you should put the name or what kind of tech fleece it is. So somebody doesn't accidentally order thinking its normal tech fleece and it was actually the cropped 2.0 version. That's all

Also NYC is constantly posting info in multiple threads and letting people know what's coming out way before things drop. He's a very helpful NT'er

Last edited:
With all of this eBeefing... What lesson was learned?

I'll help you.... nyc757 nyc757 got da plug on free TF.

Him and I..... We are about to get real friendly :evil:

Go Knicks mets Yankees nets rangers islanders jets Giants!!!!!

I think nyc757 nyc757 was just saying that you should put the name or what kind of tech fleece it is. So somebody doesn't accidentally order thinking its normal tech fleece and it was actually the cropped 2.0 version. That's all

Also NYC is constantly posting info in multiple threads and letting people know what's coming out way before things drop. He's a very helpful NT'er

Yo.... Stop trying to get on his good side. That free TF is all mines :evil:

I'll help you.... @NYC757 got da plug on free TF.

Him and I..... We are about to get real friendly
devil.gif

Post them England/France/Portugal joints when u get them in........................

I think @NYC757was just saying that you should put the name or what kind of tech fleece it is. So somebody doesn't accidentally order thinking its normal tech fleece and it was actually the cropped 2.0 version. That's all

I thought it was just a simple post who knew 
laugh.gif

I'll help you.... @NYC757 got da plug on free TF.

Him and I..... We are about to get real friendly
devil.gif

I got no beef with anyone

shaq-eating-wings.gif

Im not a NewYorker . Im from VA.... 

What's the difference between the regular tech fleece pants and the cropped tech fleece pants?

Back
Top Bottom