**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

That's what I assumed but picture on the mode it didn't look any different unless someone in here has them?

i forget who here posted pics of the crop fit at Nike Town? Tattoo sleeve and loves the H&M fog pants. Sparked an argument with someone that had an issue with what another man loves to wear. Possibly the dude from Euro who came here to flaunt his True Religion denim?

He had some great pics of the crop pants. Was it 10PieceNuggets?

Just a heads up. Nike Outlet in Paramus has a Windrunner large in white on the men's clearance rack. 40% should come to $53 with how it is priced

Also have a Rafa Nadal Tech fleece believe it was $104 before the 40% off.

Got the grey wind runner and a all black aw77 tech fleece $53 and $47 respectively after discount.

cropped has a slight drop hem in the crotch as well. not like full diaper pants drop. but noticeable extra room.

Just a heads up. Nike Outlet in Paramus has a Windrunner large in white on the men's clearance rack. 40% should come to $53 with how it is priced

Also have a Rafa Nadal Tech fleece believe it was $104 before the 40% off.

Got the grey wind runner and a all black aw77 tech fleece $53 and $47 respectively after discount.

What color Rafa windrunner?? Do you know if they had a full size run? I'm a Medium

Idk why yall would beef with nyc757 nyc757 hes been cool and mad helpful with info and pickups for many moons in this thread

Anyway the soccer fleece gear is fire just need that full USA fit :nerd:

That's what I assumed but picture on the mode it didn't look any different unless someone in here has them?
apologies for the stan smith beaters. anyway, i'm 5'9" 165. pants are a medium. they only look like flood pants if you're as tall as the models that are used for their stock photos.

im gunna have to hit up some places this weekend and find some cropped ones to try on. I really want those England joints, but im just not sure about the fit. And of course id have to order from pro direct :lol:

Got my first piece of tech knit yesterday. Thought the fabric would be much softer and lighter. Still pretty nice Blue windrunner.

Is there a difference in person/actual the tech fleece pants 065 and 066 colors?
What @bigj505  said; very minimal difference in person but worn with different season grey tops you will see a slight difference. 

065 uses a medium grey heathering vs 066 uses a dark grey heathering. Both look really close in color but are technically different. So wearing a 065 top with a 065 bottom you might see a very subtle difference. 

Also 3M drawstring on 066 vs non 3M drawstring on 065

Got my first piece of tech knit yesterday. Thought the fabric would be much softer and lighter. Still pretty nice Blue windrunner.
Did you get yours from Centre214?  I haven't gotten any tracking yet and I placed the order last Friday...

No. Got off eBay but I do have an order coming from centre and did get an email Should get tonight

Back
Top Bottom