**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What @bigj505
 said; very minimal difference in person but worn with different season grey tops you will see a slight difference. 

065 uses a medium grey heathering vs 066 uses a dark grey heathering. Both look really close in color but are technically different. So wearing a 065 top with a 065 bottom you might see a very subtle difference. 

Also 3M drawstring on 066 vs non 3M drawstring on 065

Which is lighter in person and which do you prefer?

Which is lighter and which do you prefer?
NYC757 said the 065 uses medium grey heathering while 066 uses dark grey heathering, so I assume 065 is lighter. but also you should buy what you like, not others opins, each to his own

NYC757 said the 065 uses medium grey heathering while 066 uses dark grey heathering, so I assume 065 is lighter. but also you should buy what you like, not others opins, each to his own

True, just asking. Cause it's kinda hard to find 065 tops and bottoms nowadays

Which is lighter in person and which do you prefer?
Honestly I dont own any grey TF. I get a new blk pair every few months K.I.S.S. lol

Like @OSK4  mentioned 065 is lighter but subtle and only matters if your matching with crew, hoodie etc 

Another TJ Maxx pick up. I originally wasn't going to pick these up, they've been on the clearance rack all week while I've been picking up other TF item but when I went today there was one left and it just happened to be my size and I'm actually pretty happy about how they fit. I think they're called the Nike tech woven pants? Not Sure what the material is but it's very light and flexible. Very happy with them and at $24 I couldn't say no
View media item 1978577View media item 1978579

Another TJ Maxx pick up. I originally wasn't going to pick these up, they've been on the clearance rack all week while I've been picking up other TF item but when I went today there was one left and it just happened to be my size and I'm actually pretty happy about how they fit. I think they're called the Nike tech woven pants? Not Sure what the material is but it's very light and flexible. Very happy with them and at $24 I couldn't say no

Great find. I went to 4 different TJ Maxxs around Northern California this weekend without any luck. Has anyone gotten lucky on the West Coast in the past week??

Had to zoom in on the pic of ur hoodie, thought it was some new design but was just sunlight 
laugh.gif

My medium blue tk windrunner that just came in from centre fits the same as my small grey tk windrunner. Am I going crazy?

My medium blue tk windrunner that just came in from centre fits the same as my small grey tk windrunner. Am I going crazy?

Idk. I tried on a medium and it kind of fit. I take xl in regular tech fleece windrunners So it is a bit weird

Thanks, just got it delivered but I'm not a big fan, the mesh makes it pretty itchy when wearing it with a tee, it might have to go back :frown: 

^ Massive reply fail, apologies. 

Last edited:

It has some sweet venting on the inside of the arms and there is a chevron going across the chest using the bonded material.
Thanks, just got it delivered but I'm not a big fan, the mesh makes it pretty itchy when wearing it with a tee, it might have to go back :frown:

Think I'll just have to cop a normal windrunner instead, even though the white is extremely crisp

Anyone notice a difference with sizing on the newer tech fleece pants? I bought the greys almost right when they came out. Picked up a pair of the obsidian 2.0 and all blacks today. Same size, everything as the greys. These two seem to fit a lot smaller. Idk if the "tapered" tag has anything to do with it cuz I don't remember that being on the grey ones.

Anyone notice a difference with sizing on the newer tech fleece pants? I bought the greys almost right when they came out. Picked up a pair of the obsidian 2.0 and all blacks today. Same size, everything as the greys. These two seem to fit a lot smaller. Idk if the "tapered" tag has anything to do with it cuz I don't remember that being on the grey ones.
yup, newer pants run much smaller

Back
Top Bottom