**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Seems like black pants go on sale less frequently. I'm trying to get another pair or two of those but I haven't seen any sub $70 at all.
You can never have enough blk TF 
smokin.gif

if only the shorts were about 2 inches longer........

I'd be in.
You havent heard the 80s is back

have you tried the white cropped shorts or any of the cropped shorts? 

They dont look bad in person, I didnt try any on but looked OK on the mannequin

By any chance do you know how the lab knit pants fit? Also did you see any tech fleece pants there?

I couldn't try them on but they looked a bit looser than normal tech fleece. I was there checking for Tech Knit but they didn't have any, only grey and camo tech fleece

What was the total for these shipped to the US? I just picked up a regular black pair (at the Camarillo outlets) for 70 but if the difference isn't much I'd much rather have those. Camarillo had nothing in terms of TF, only the grey pants for 70, one pair of black pants that I picked up, and some faded burgundy jackets they were pushing on clearance for 50.

Shipped to my doorstep was $86.49. I just checked and you can get it $2 cheaper right now. I guess the uk £ pound has devalued so it will cost less. It depends how the dollar is being traded. Both fff logo and swoosh are sewed on. Very nice touch compare to regular tech fleece.

View media item 1988026
View media item 1988028

Last edited:
Shipped to my doorstep was $86.49. I just checked and you can get it $2 cheaper right now. I guess the uk £ pound has devalued so it will cost less. It depends how the dollar is being traded. Both fff logo and swoosh are sewed on. Very nice touch compare to regular tech fleece.

View media item 1988026
View media item 1988028

That's not bad at all, I'd rather pay the extra 18 for those compared to what I paid. Thanks for the heads up I'll return these regular pants tomorrow

Nike outlet store in Primm Las Vegas has the tech fleece pants in grey for 27.97 after discount. And the tech fleece pants 2 in black and olive for 41.97 after the discount

There was a point where I could t find one of these damn things lol now two seperate listings have my size. Glad to see no one is selling them for the low otherwise I'd feel bad
I would have the WR of that happened :lol:

Nike outlet store in Primm Las Vegas has the tech fleece pants in grey for 27.97 after discount. And the tech fleece pants 2 in black and olive for 41.97 after the discount
My goodness :lol:

Probably better off calling if you want them. Time passed = missing out
haha if it was for me i would have called 5 minutes ago. already have all colors he listed so might cop for my big bro but was hoping he would have said only XL left so i wouldn't have to bother 
laugh.gif

Probably better off calling if you want them. Time passed = missing out
haha if it was for me i would have called 5 minutes ago. already have all colors he listed so might cop for my big bro but was hoping he would have said only XL left so i wouldn't have to bother :lol:

:lol: it's crazy the grey pairs are so cheap now. That color used to be the one that would be discounted the least due to its strong sales.

laugh.gif
it's crazy the grey pairs are so cheap now. That color used to be the one that would be discounted the least due to its strong sales.
yup, black and grey.. now they're stupid cheap. tech fleece gate still has me spoiled and i can't look at pants the same way anymore. anything above 40 seems expensive as hell to me 
laugh.gif

:lol: it's crazy the grey pairs are so cheap now. That color used to be the one that would be discounted the least due to its strong sales.
yup, black and grey.. now they're stupid cheap. tech fleece gate still has me spoiled and i can't look at pants the same way anymore. anything above 40 seems expensive as hell to me :lol:

Black seems to still be harder to get for the dumb low. :smh:

Black seems to still be harder to get for the dumb low.
mean.gif
wonder if they just produced too much of the grey and now they're trying to get rid of all the stock . feels like that color is on discount at every outlet i go to. have a feeling black will be next to go on heavy discount.. or at least i hope.

Back
Top Bottom