**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I wear XL in White Lable Pocket Top Shirts but wear L in Tech Knit Shirts. Wear Large in Tech Fleece Pants & Windrunners but Medium in Tech Knit Pants & Windrunners. I haven't tried the shorts yet. Hope this helps.
I wear a large tf jacket and medium pants. I bought a small tk windrunner and it fits like a medium tf. I tried on medium tk pants and they were big on me, even when i tied them. I'm thinking the shorts might be the same way.

Last edited:
Tinton falls nj has some new tech fleece
Red hero wr for 129.99. No additional discount.
Gorge green pants and photo blue pants 69.99.
Got my eye on that red hero when they add a discount ! Hopefully next weekend

Last edited:
How much you snag that for was hoping to find it for the low?

good luck man. They sold out asap on NFL shop and Nike the same night they dropped a year and a half ago. I was lucky I jumped right on it, was gunna return if we lost :lol:

Last edited:
good luck man. They sold out asap on NFL shop and Nike the same night they dropped a year and a half ago. I was lucky I jumped right on it, was gunna return if we lost :lol:

You probably printed out the return label when that Seahawks WR caught that long pass on his back and then had to toss it in the trash after the pick in the end zone. Lol. I would've done the same. Lol

tried on medium TK shorts, i wear a Large in pants and id probably go with a large in shorts too. Mediums were not long enough.
NBs with Nike..... 

JK 
roll.gif

Came up on a pair of the Charcoal NikeLab Cashmere pants yesterday ($250 retail) for $92 thanks to my homie @ Nike

They are really nice in person... unfortunately I prob won't get much wear out of them until F/W time but I couldn't pass up a deal like that!

2nd attempt at the khaki WR From Eastbay is in the mail. If they send me the same aw77 with the WR tag I'm gonna be dead :lol:

do 3xl tech fleece pants ever make it to discount, or am I better off biting the bullet and payin 84.99 with a discount code?

Back
Top Bottom