**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

https://www.unisportstore.com/footb...s-authentic-tech-fleece-blackobsidian/146296/

Copped the France windrunner + grey cropped pants earlier today. Gotta figure out what to do with current pair of grey cropped pants now smh :smh:  

I must have scrolled right past them thinking they were black :lol: thanks!

thats the one Im talking about being tempted by. Just looked white quickly in the thumbnail.

I must have scrolled right past them thinking they were black :lol: thanks!
thats the one Im talking about being tempted by. Just looked white quickly in the thumbnail.

It does look good, if I didn't just get a TK windrunner I'd be on that

For those looking for TK Fleece stuff on the "cheap" should check out space23.it as they have 20% off of their already cheaper prices than the states and shipping is reasonable at roughly $20.  I finally grabbed the grey TK windrunner for $160 shipped.  The site is legit as I've picked up from them before as well as other NTers.

Thanks for the heads up - anyone know of any promo codes there?
I think the 20% is acting in the place of the promo code this time around. The email I got from them is simply a click-through link to show that most everything is 20% for this weekend only.

looks like all these deals coming in around that 135 price...since we're coming into spring/summer, no urgency for me and hoping the wait will get me some pants on the low low :tongue:

Damn the funnel shirt prices have dropped. Paid retail out of desperation for something to keep me warm from that 55 degree weather we have in Cali.

Damn the funnel shirt prices have dropped. Paid retail out of desperation for something to keep me warm from that 55 degree weather we have in Cali.
that Cali livin 
laugh.gif

Just caved, picked up the grey TK WR and pants and the black TK pants

Should be here Wednesday.

Thanks to who ever posted the coupon on ENd, much appreciated.

So many people going in on tech knit and I'm still copping tech fleece lol

Just bought this Nikelab crew from a NTer. Very excited
View media item 2005324
I've literally been circling a pair of game royal TF pants for months at my local DSG. They marked it down to $75 3 months ago and haven't moved it. Anyone know how/if Richards does sales? Do they send out coupons or something?

So many people going in on tech knit and I'm still copping tech fleece lol

Just bought this Nikelab crew from a NTer. Very excited
View media item 2005324
I've literally been circling a pair of game royal TF pants for months at my local DSG. They marked it down to $75 3 months ago and haven't moved it. Anyone know how/if Richards does sales? Do they send out coupons or something?

Nice pick up on the crew. How much did you pay?

I finally got a nike connect for a swoosh account thru my friend's coworker, but the black TK windrunner is sold out on NDC T_T

Back
Top Bottom