**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Was able to grab an aw77 hoodie in black today for $48 shipped from the Eagan Outlet.  They also had the newer dark camo pants for $85 with 30% off and royal blue, gorge green for $70 and green camo for $85 both with no further discounts.

Getting it from END was like 40%off from US prices. Not the best deal but it'll be a while before TK is heavily discounted

Gonna have to find the black TK WR now since END didn't have it

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121967015529
Pretty good deal if you are a medium. Not my listing

I held out on the tech knit pants off end website. Took all my will power to do so. Holding out hope for a cheaper retail down the road. Idk though. Black will probably be the toughest to come by cheaper
Plus I won't be wearing pants outside of work til November now due to warmer weather

Last edited:
Its funny how Nike has made the newer TF pant fit closer to this pic.... circa '14  

I strongly prefer the newer fit - I had an extra pair of the first run of black TF, trying to sell those and rebuy one of the newer pairs with the slimmer fit. After I wear a pair a few times, I like to wash to get that initial fit again too.

I strongly prefer the newer fit - I had an extra pair of the first run of black TF, trying to sell those and rebuy one of the newer pairs with the slimmer fit. After I wear a pair a few times, I like to wash to get that initial fit again too.

Co-sign

USA TF windrunner now up on prodirect, you know I already copped mine
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...niversity-Red-Heather-White-129982.aspx?spr=1
good ****. copped mine. first tf jacket i have that's not a neutral color.

A long time ago... some time in 2013 I think Spring season. 

If buying or you own it, theres a small white label inside that tells which season/year every item is from. 
  i just picked it up at an outlet store.  where's that tag at ? i see the white tag but don't see any dates or anything like that.

i just picked it up at an outlet store.  where's that tag at ? i see the white tag but don't see any dates or anything like that.
white tag on the inside will have the style code and another code on top. just take a picture and post it and someone will tell you when it was dropped

Is the Space23.it sale still going? Shows 20% off in the search but when you click on the item it's regular price.

Edit: It's 12:34 in italy -.- technically it's the 26th there now. sigh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom