**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

that video is ******* hilarious

that was me about 10 months ago ROFL

i'm better now but only bc I haven't been able to find techknit on sale!

roll.gif
nailed it 

*Locals Only*

Nike SL has gorge green and photo blue tf pants for $49.99 with additional 30% off ($35) L, XL, XXL.
View media item 2049516
Cropped pants $49.99 with additional 30% off ($35) L, XL
View media item 2049519
Also do not forget to ask for mobile checkout and avoid the long *** line. If a team member tells you they're not allowed, ask another member preferably one with a headset and mobile on waist.

Which one of you keeps bidding on all the shorts on the bay? Trying to cop for the low lol

My goal is $35 shipped. People are being trigger happy lol
Same or I'll settle at $45 depending on the CW. Shoulda copped in the winter when I had the chance. Rocked the obsidians today all day. So comfy

Last edited:
i pulled the trigger at 50 on ebay.

too many ppl raising the bids and missed my chance to get them for 35 at the outlet

I finally washed my Tech Fleece shorts (Light Grey/White). I was scared as hell, I saw a dude with some that looked so bad. I guess he threw them in the dryer or something.

I washed mine in cold water, inside out, gentle cycle. Let them dry on the balcony in this HOT as Louisiana weather. Joints look brand new.

Last edited:
I finally washed my Tech Fleece shorts (Light Grey/White). I was scared as hell, I saw a dude with some that looked so bad. I guess he threw them in the dryer or something.

I washed mine in cold water, inside out, gentle cycle. Let them dry on the balcony in this HOT as Louisiana weather. Joints look brand new.
No different than any other TF except I hang dry them. Only TK should be laid out to dry from what the folks here are saying.

I hear you guys. Some people bidding to early. And driving up price. I like to wait til the end and sneak in but it's been to high.

I swore I'd never get into this because it was overpriced, but when you spot them way below retail, it's an automatic buy:

*lower right is Therma Sphere. 

I could've kept another pull over but I couldn't justify the price so I returned. It was also way below retail but it's a dang pullover. 

Greatest steal: Aeroloft for $48~

This is all in 1 month. I'm just looking for a plain Blue shorts and I "think" I'm done. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom