**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

It's also not that hard. The new TF pants with a regular right pocket and bonded pocket don't have a back pocket. The older ones with only the bonded pocket on the right side do.

I just ordered a regular dynamic reveal jacket to see what all the fuss is about lol. Will probably return it and try to cop on discount later on. Want to see the fit and if I need to size up
Usually an xl in Nike jackets and a couple of reviews on Nike say it fits small.

I just ordered a regular dynamic reveal jacket to see what all the fuss is about lol. Will probably return it and try to cop on discount later on. Want to see the fit and if I need to size up
Usually an xl in Nike jackets and a couple of reviews on Nike say it fits small.

check a page or two back, I compared it to tech fleece

Will the TK pants shrink after washing them? I want to make sure I get the right size before ordering. Thanks in advance

So my TF shorts has gotten a ton of use during this summer (it's even been to Europe)

I paid both for 50% off. I think I've already gotten my money's worth for sure. They still look good. Just some fraying (very light) on the butt area for my light grey TF from probably sitting on harder surfaces (welcome to EU). I've washed it maybe 3x, all on the wash in very very light spin and cold water. It still looks nice. The bonded area or whatever you call it has softened a bit but still looks like it was bought out of the store.

It's late in the summer and I have 1 on order. It'll be "free" as I'm purchasing it using my cashback money payout + coupon codes.

yay me.

Its all good, just mentioning it in case you didn't. I look forward to you thoughts on the jacket.

I just got mine from from the UK today ($175 shipped). I went with the navy blue in an xl. I like the snug fit on the sleeves. They really are the star of the show. So cool to see red show up when you flex or move your elbows. I would like to see some additional colorways/uses of the dynamic reveal material...it's truly space age stuff!

I just got mine from from the UK today ($175 shipped). I went with the navy blue in an xl. I like the snug fit on the sleeves. They really are the star of the show. So cool to see red show up when you flex or move your elbows. I would like to see some additional colorways/uses of the dynamic reveal material...it's truly space age stuff!
Oh don't worry there will be more

I really want a team usa dynamic reveal jacket. It seems like the only difference between then 300 and 450 version is that the nikelab one is handcrafted in italy

Yeah it would be a great outlet find but ill take either tbh. The other usa stuff isnt so great in person. Not a fan of all that rubber

has anyone tried on the USA hypershield jacket? TTS? i'm wondering why it's at an insane $350, it looks like the Impossibly Light jacket ($100ish), maybe a little more substantial in weight. 

Back
Top Bottom