**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey guys, im definitely not a pro like most in here but i wanted to make sure that if the product code is 545277-011. 545277 refers to the product style and 011 is the product color correct? thanks

Called Nike Factory Jackson NJ about returning something and asked if they have TK in stock. Guy said "at the moment we don't" :nerd: :nerd:

I'd keep an eye out. I may head there this weekend or next week. Just remember your boy is Medium TK top. Lets show the west coast how east coast NT does it :lol: :pimp:

Thanks for the heads up.

Welp, I feel dumb. I just did a search to find these pants based on the product code. I realized they are in fact the Nike Tech Knit Libero Pant  and the "Flagship" store in Los Angeles just put them out like they're the newest product from Nike when in fact you can find them all over the internet for 40-50% off. Oh well. Win some lose some. I'll return and order online. Anyone know how the Newer ones on NDC fit compared to the Libero? After wearing all night I think the Small is the right size for me.

Well karma just paid me back big time. I just got the pants I bought yesterday and the same ones in blue for a total of $95 combined at Nike East Los. Also got the green Lunar charge for $50. $144 for two Tech Knit pants and one pair of Lunar charge. Stoked!!!

Anyone have experience using DHL Express from Urban Industry (Ordered a TF piece on 12/25)? I used their "snail mail" Skynet delivery service for my previous TF WR purchase and it took nearly 2.5 weeks to get here.

Wondering if DHL Exp would be even slightly faster

nike-tech-fleece-big-swoosh-collection-1.jpg

:nerd: :nerd:

Nope, love the tech stuff for its simple design and comfort. The big swoosh works against the minimalist design. Will stick to small swoosh TK, TF or tiro trousers

Anyone have experience using DHL Express from Urban Industry (Ordered a TF piece on 12/25)? I used their "snail mail" Skynet delivery service for my previous TF WR purchase and it took nearly 2.5 weeks to get here.

2-3 week wait depending on where you are. I've ordered from urban industry a few times using skynet. Once it got here in a little over a week. The next time it was 3 weeks.

DHL from Urban Idustry takes like 3 days
Sky net from Urban Idustry takes like 3+ weeks.

Back
Top Bottom