**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Black Friday orders -- has anyone from the USA received their order from Urban Industries ? mines has been stuck "in transit" through tracking # info

I got my money back from Paypal but am wondering if it will still arrive

Black Friday orders -- has anyone from the USA received their order from Urban Industries ? mines has been stuck "in transit" through tracking # info

I got my money back from Paypal but am wondering if it will still arrive

I ordered on 11/28 and it finally arrived about 2 1/2 weeks later (mid Dec). Just came home from work and found the pkg delivered at my doorstep. Skynet never updated the tracking status and it was just stuck on "Document Prepared". I even emailed UI about the tracking but they never got back to me.

I ordered another piece from UI on 12/25 and fortunately DHL Express has been updating and my pkg is scheduled to arrive today.

Does anyone own a pair of tech fleece DWR joggers? On Nike's site I can't really see any difference between these and the regular tf joggers. the site says "DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish protects against rain." Im gonna assume they just have a different finish to them that makes them repel water?

Just getting into tech fleece and got my first pair of windrunners off ebay. Does anyone else have trouble zipping up the jacket from the bottom? While it works, it's a little more difficult than one would expect. Thanks

Just getting into tech fleece and got my first pair of windrunners off ebay. Does anyone else have trouble zipping up the jacket from the bottom? While it works, it's a little more difficult than one would expect. Thanks
Never had that problem

Does anyone own a pair of tech fleece DWR joggers? On Nike's site I can't really see any difference between these and the regular tf joggers. the site says "DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish protects against rain." Im gonna assume they just have a different finish to them that makes them repel water?
Pretty self explanatory 

We to the Nashville Clearance today. They had a few sample items in tech fleece and tech knit in size 2XL. Resellers got most of the smaller sizes.

Was able to pick both of these samples up for $17.50 each after the 30% off your entire purchase. Been looking at them on eBay but glad I waited and kept hunting

View media item 2281097
Asked for other sizes but they said these were the only 2 in stock. Best pickup at a Nike Store since my 3m USA jacket in 2012.

Its probably just some spray on stuff that will vanish after 5 washes or so. They do make DWR spray that I use on my goretex jackets after I wash them, to keep the water from sitting on the fabric.... I would imagine you could just do the same with cheaper tf pants.

Just copped the new tech fleece pants from jdsports. Hopefully i dont get screwed with slow delivery [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Has anybody bought the pocket tee? I just got mine in a medium, and it fits like a loose large. Anybody else agree?

Last edited:
The cheapest I have seen this jacket. Are these warm does anyone know?

http://www.deadstock.ca/products/ni...ece-jacket-carbon-heather?variant=20141304326

Warm for what kind of weather? Canadian winters? If so, you will get hypothermia :lol: Personally, I wouldn't wear any tech fleece under 40 degrees. I'd say:

Windrunner (non tech fleece) 60-70 degrees
Techfleece tops 50-60 degrees
Techfleece w/ aeroloft 40-50 degrees
Winter jackets for anything less than 40.

I know some of you cats up in the north are a bit crazier when it comes to wearing thinner garments for winter, but those are the temps that I usually wear stuff in. I like being warm, not marginally lukewarm / cool.

Yesterday's pickups

TF funnel neck hoodie: $35

TF aeroloft hoodie: $70

TK jogger: $49

Nike San Leandro Clearance

#neverpayretail

Also caved in and got the gray Nike TF 1.0 off NDC for $44 using the LEGEND25 code. Using ebates got me an another 11% off totaling $44.58.

Back
Top Bottom