**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Are the holes in the knees? 
roll.gif
Subtle.

You guys must be washing them with rocks or something. One of my pairs I've had for over 3 years and the most damage on it is some pilling of the fabric

I think the new tech fleece are the ones people are having issues with, its noticeably thinner

Last edited:
You guys must be washing them with rocks or something. One of my pairs I've had for over 3 years and the most damage on it is some pilling of the fabric
Forreal.. I wash mine pretty much after every two wears and I even dry it by accident sometimes. Never had any holes in TF. Y'all must have some moths or somethin...

Last edited:
Forreal.. I wash mine pretty much after every two wears and I even dry it by accident sometimes. Never had any holes in TF. Y'all must have some moths or somethin...

Haha yeah that's about the time I wash my pairs too. Granted getting a pair of mine with two wears takes a while since I have like 7 or 8 pairs in my rotation. But my first pair I had I wore the hell out of them and I still don't have any holes or tears. Only pilling on the butt and the paint on the drawstring tips are wearing off.

Went to the Nike Factory Store in Tannersville, PA today. They had a big sale on Nike Sportswear stuff. A lot of it was marked down plus an extra 50% off. Saw a bunch of tech fleece parkas in multiple colors, some sportswear bomber jackets, and a couple other items. Sadly didn't see any tech knit pieces or tech fleece joggers 

Went to the Nike Factory Store in Tannersville, PA today. They had a big sale on Nike Sportswear stuff. A lot of it was marked down plus an extra 50% off. Saw a bunch of tech fleece parkas in multiple colors, some sportswear bomber jackets, and a couple other items. Sadly didn't see any tech knit pieces or tech fleece joggers 

I seriously can't With this forum anymore. Y'all are killing me with the steals [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Do the new tech fleece windrunners shrink or stretch? I ordered S and M. Small was slightly too tight in pits and length. M is slightly big but doesn't look bad. Debating on which i should keep

Do the new tech fleece windrunners shrink or stretch? I ordered S and M. Small was slightly too tight in pits and length. M is slightly big but doesn't look bad. Debating on which i should keep

Better to size up in my opinion. You can always use the dryer to shrink it slightly.

Back
Top Bottom