**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just got a $20 off $100+ email. Tempted to pull the trigger on the black tech knit liberos ($135) Anyone seen these for less $?

Just got a $20 off $100+ email. Tempted to pull the trigger on the black tech knit liberos ($135) Anyone seen these for less $?

Got one two. And am trying to cut back ! Damn you Nike. I'm sure I'll buy something

Hmmm. My last order on NDC didn't get taxed and when I was going to order another TK windrunner it wasn't charging me in cart either. Now I am. Anyone know why NDC doesn't charge tax sometimes?

Maybe if the location of the order being shipped to doesn't charge tax for clothing? Like in Mass
I'm in NY so tax is 8.75% but I mean there are some orders I have that were charged tax and others that weren't. I wonder what decides this. 

Maybe if the location of the order being shipped to doesn't charge tax for clothing? Like in Mass
I'm in NY so tax is 8.75% but I mean there are some orders I have that were charged tax and others that weren't. I wonder what decides this. 
Don't you get taxed for going over that $120 (maybe different now?) threshold on clothing? I remember when i visited the city, one of the clothing store employees told me because I didn't get taxed for something small, but I did on a big purchase. 

Don't you get taxed for going over that $120 (maybe different now?) threshold on clothing? I remember when i visited the city, one of the clothing store employees told me because I didn't get taxed for something small, but I did on a big purchase. 
I mean I'm looking at an old order. They didn't tax me on a $135 order. I'm kinda confused lol.

I'm looking for the gray TF windrunner for about $100. Anyone know where to look? I've seen several on eBay but they look fishy at such low prices. Also, it seems like these are excluded from coupons at most major retailers.

I'm looking for the gray TF windrunner for about $100. Anyone know where to look? I've seen several on eBay but they look fishy at such low prices. Also, it seems like these are excluded from coupons at most major retailers.

What size

Back
Top Bottom