**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Colorado mills had 30% of clearance apparel and 20% off hash. They had nothing bunch junk though. The only thing they had that I was interested in was the sphere max pants... but they are cheaper on NDC. There are actually many items there which are cheaper online.

I rarely find a come up there, always end up with socks so the trek isn't a complete fail LOL

Not tech fleece..,but anyone excited for the gyakusou spring 2017 releases? The jackets are looking good.

Last edited:
View media item 2367621
Upcoming atmos x Tech Fleece Collection

Ok, I need one of these. The last big logo collection was Asia only and I missed out on those :smh:

really? i have a few pieces and i like it.

yeah I hated it. the material on the original ones was way too rough and stiff, and the "travel" ones they made didnt wow me either. I wanna tryout the primeknit stuff they have with reigning champ now.

Last edited:
View media item 2369010
Can someone educate me on the difference between these tech fleece and the "newer tech fleece". My question comes from me having one pair with a horizontal size label (specifically all black which were on clearance two weeks ago on NDC) and this one pictured has the vertical hanging tag?!

Please and thanks

Older one has back pocket, apparently higher quality material and craftsmanship (according to NDC reviews), and has diaper butt.

New one is even more slim in my opinion, less diaper butt, no back pocket. 

The Atmos collection is dope but how many kicks can you really wear that'll match with the big *** teal swoosh?

Older one has back pocket, apparently higher quality material and craftsmanship (according to NDC reviews), and has diaper butt.

New one is even more slim in my opinion, less diaper butt, no back pocket. 

Your description was very helpful. Did not know about the back zipper!!! Not interested in walking around looking like I have swamp butt.

Thank you

The thick one, right?
The ones from this past fall release

I wouldn't say it's super thick. It's a sort of stretchy material not sure how else to explain it. I also love the size of the hood.

Great quality you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
The ones from this past fall release

I wouldn't say it's super thick. It's a sort of stretchy material not sure how else to explain it. I also love the size of the hood.

Great quality you won't be disappointed.

I have it. Not sure if we are talking about the same one, but it's thicker than regular TF.

Long shot, but anyone know where I can get the original tech fleece crewneck in black for a decent price? Bought a medium, need a large. New one would be okay, but OG is preferable.

Also anyone know or have experience with shrinking tech fleece? My pants got kinda loose on me after a few wears.

TIA!

Last edited:
Long shot, but anyone know where I can get the original tech fleece crewneck in black for a decent price? Bought a medium, need a large. New one would be okay, but OG is preferable.

Also anyone know or have experience with shrinking tech fleece? My pants got kinda loose on me after a few wears.

TIA!
Search via the style code on eBay?

Got the Zne road trip hoodie. Great quality and comfortable. The pants are meh though. The drop crotch is too much for me imo

Back
Top Bottom