**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey guys, I know this isn't the right thread but there's no useful thread for the adidas z.n.e clothing.

Has anyone ever tried them on? Any comments on fit/quality?

Looking at the z.n.e road trip hoodie but everywhere seems to be sold out in store so I'm not able to try it on.

View media item 2365144
Got the Zne road trip hoodie. Great quality and comfortable. The pants are meh though. The drop crotch is too much for me imo

Has anybody tech fleece crew sweater and wind runner shrink in the dryer. Mines has shrunk considerably. I'm just comparing it to a new set I just purchased compared the two I have

Has anybody tech fleece crew sweater and wind runner shrink in the dryer. Mines has shrunk considerably. I'm just comparing it to a new set I just purchased compared the two I have
This is why i line dry my clothes

It shrinks when you put it in the washer and stretches out when you wear it

can confirm TF shrinks in the dryer

to be clear , if I'm a medium in nike track pamts/staff dress pamts I'd be a large in tech?

you're better off asking about a specific pair since there's so many tech fleece/knit styles and they all fit different

Last edited:
It shrinks when you put it in the washer and stretches out when you wear it
I have no *** and yet all my TF pants get diaper butt after a couple of hours wearing them. My gf hates them, but I love the way they feel. I feel like buying a size smaller just to see how tight it is and if it will not give me diaper butt so quickly.

Nike outlet Tanger AZ (Glendale) has about 15-20 of the grey 1MM tech fleece pants - ringing up $48 after 30% discount.

I know they had Mediums and Larges. Snagged two and were quite a bit on the racks an hour ago.

Nike outlet Tanger AZ (Glendale) has about 15-20 of the grey 1MM tech fleece pants - ringing up $48 after 30% discount.

I know they had Mediums and Larges. Snagged two and were quite a bit on the racks an hour ago.
The latest version? 

Yup, no phone orders. =(

Last edited:
I have no *** and yet all my TF pants get diaper butt after a couple of hours wearing them. My gf hates them, but I love the way they feel. I feel like buying a size smaller just to see how tight it is and if it will not give me diaper butt so quickly.

I squat and deadlift regularly but still have an average booty, and TF pants always give diaper butt even after a couple hours fresh from the rack or washer. My GF laughs. I don't care. Lol

I squat and deadlift regularly but still have an average booty, and TF pants always give diaper butt even after a couple hours fresh from the rack or washer. My GF laughs. I don't care. Lol
Same here. I feel like they made the 1mm for Offensive Linemen. I tried on the new style TF pants and diaper butt was gone. 

Same here. I feel like they made the 1mm for Offensive Linemen. I tried on the new style TF pants and diaper butt was gone. 

I have 805162 and 805218, but I haven't worn them enough to lookout for diaper butt. Do you know the sku or pic of the model that doesn't havent it?

anybody know where i can find this camo windrunner in a small?

View media item 2373711

style code is 694004-355

bought the pants that go with it when back they first dropped a long time ago, but am only just now realizing that i need the windrunner too

any leads on the heather grey one in a small, too, btw?

545277-065

View media item 2373712

Last edited:

It's the 805162. No diaper butt and no stretching for me. 
No diaper butt even if you wear them all day? Couple days? I'm on it and donating my current ones to the homeless if there's no diaper butt at all ever.

Wondering if I should sell mine. NWT ....to buy the non diaper butt ones
I dont' want to give nike any more money after this whole air max fail month that's I'm getting L's left and right on, but I do love TF. But I read reviews on NDC that the new one isn't as good. Why can't they make old school TF quality with no diaper butt? Maybe I'll pickup the Reigning Champs PK pants.

Know it might not be the right place, but does anyone have a lead on sub $50 Nike OTC65 pants in blue/large? Have the green/black and love them so far.

Back
Top Bottom