**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yeah the price on that new USA Windrunner is

giphy.gif

But the 2016 USA WR was overpriced too - never made it to sale as far as I saw.

If anyone is looking for a basic WR/Hoodie for colder days Uniqlo sells th best IMO. Material is great and no special care for washing ( you can actually dry it lol). I buy one every year when they are on sale, which they are now for $20. The whole blocktech line is great for winter weather, I think I wore my coat maybe 4-5x in NYC last yr

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-bl...r=COL17&cgid=men#q=blocktech&start=6&cgid=men
How's the fit? Might cop an XL, nice beat around to and from gym throw over

What was the fit verdict on the Tech Fleece Aeroloft Jacket? TTS or Size Down?

I had the newer Bomber but sold it because it fit Loose - but this looks like it fits slim in the pics.

https://goo.gl/images/AM288T

Aerolft is one of the most disappointing lines in NSW, I always wanted something from the line but never fit right especially for the price.

If I get a Medium its too short and if I get a Large everything looks too baggy lol

I guess if your a person who layers then maybe it works.

But to answer your question its always been szing issues with the line as far as I can remember, so youll probably run into the same problem.

Aerolft is one of the most disappointing lines in NSW, I always wanted something from the line but never fit right especially for the price.

If I get a Medium its too short and if I get a Large everything looks too baggy lol

I guess if your a person who layers then maybe it works.

But to answer your question its always been szing issues with the line as far as I can remember, so youll probably run into the same problem.

Ok good. At least I wasn’t the only one having that problem. I had a lead on the older Hoodie Jacket with the full tech fleece sleeve and thought maybe the fit was better - but maybe I’ll pass

Just go to this sweater and from my understanding, the material on the lower torso and sleeves are the same as tech-fleece hoodies. So my question is how much does it shrink after a wash and dry? I picked a large even though my size is usually medium because the shoulder area was more roomy and I didn't want the medium to be too small in a few months.

Attachments

• IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Anyone own that new-ish midnight fog camo color TF hoodie and pants? Any pics/can comment on quality?

I have a Nike GC from Christmas, and with the hoodie on sale on NDC, can get the suit for like $150 total.

Would be my first tech fleece purchase since a pair of pants from the very first TF drop.

06EA7ACA-4E06-46A8-A735-BFB7370CF902.jpeg
Yeah the price on that new USA Windrunner is

giphy.gif

But the 2016 USA WR was overpriced too - never made it to sale as far as I saw.

I think it did, but you had to be extremely lucky to stumble across one

I got lucky in 2016. I bit the bullet and copped one at full price with Ebates. Like a week or two later they went on clearance. Got Nike chat to refund the difference for me. One of my greatest come ups. Ended up getting it for around $70. One of my favorite pieces I own.

Agreed on the OD price for the new one though. Sad part is, I may have to try and cop with this measly 10% military discount.

I got lucky in 2016. I bit the bullet and copped one at full price with Ebates. Like a week or two later they went on clearance. Got Nike chat to refund the difference for me. One of my greatest come ups. Ended up getting it for around $70. One of my favorite pieces I own.

Info/SKU on the Tech Fleece pants? Looks like a great match

06EA7ACA-4E06-46A8-A735-BFB7370CF902.jpeg

Agreed on the OD price for the new one though. Sad part is, I may have to try and cop with this measly 10% military discount.
:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Need some input as I'm about to buy either a Tech Fleece jacket, or a Tech Knit jacket - from what I've seen these are the pros and cons

Knit:
- Higher breathability and less warmth
- More flexibility, lighter

Fleece:
- Heavier, warmer
- Prone to pilling (?)

I still have yet to read about the durability of the knit vs fleece jackets, anyone have any input on the stuff I've said?

Need some input as I'm about to buy either a Tech Fleece jacket, or a Tech Knit jacket - from what I've seen these are the pros and cons

Knit:
- Higher breathability and less warmth
- More flexibility, lighter

Fleece:
- Heavier, warmer
- Prone to pilling (?)

I still have yet to read about the durability of the knit vs fleece jackets, anyone have any input on the stuff I've said?

For the love of god, make sure you check you aren't buying the NEW tech knit jackets. The tech knit people rave about is the first batch of tech knit apparel...the newest tech knit jackets and joggers are grainy and itchy.

Also it's funny how tech fleece is advertised as less prone to pilling, yet some people feel they pill a lot. I dunno what to believe, but some people probably are using the tech fleece for training when they are more for lifestyle use.

Back
Top Bottom