**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What makes this hoodie so special
A5905010_a1.jpg

Oh, I was just asking because it kind of looks like it with the oddly placed logos, and you were asking like it was expensive. I definitely don’t know what makes it so special then :lol:

No dice on the TF shorts at any of the Factory stores I went to (gilroy and milpitas). Ended up copping from Nordstrom for about $55 since they’re having their anniversary sale

Alright - don’t come at me bro for asking

But the new Tech Knit Pants (tech knit 2) - is the fit still a size down or are they tts?

Alright - don’t come at me bro for asking

But the new Tech Knit Pants (tech knit 2) - is the fit still a size down or are they tts?
TTS but tbh I'm not sure which pants you're talking about. Link me to the pants.

TTS but tbh I'm not sure which pants you're talking about. Link me to the pants.
These. They’re already sold out on NDC. I’ve got the first version which I sized down to medium. Haven’t worn them a ton so not having the ‘diaperbutt’ everyone was talking about - and not feeling the fit so thought I’d offload them and grab these as they look a bit looser fitting

Attachments

• B1ED38AD-E94B-44E7-82A9-B5634542DC32.jpeg
    B1ED38AD-E94B-44E7-82A9-B5634542DC32.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
Check your local Nordstrom Rack. I saw some grey and also black tech fleece shorts on the racks yesterday for $29.97 plus an extra 25% off. They are having a big clearance event, but I think it ends today. Only saw size small otherwise I would have picked some up

Back
Top Bottom