**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

A product SKU question. I picked up a pair of TF joggers recently from a reseller. Putting them on I found them to be much more soft than other TF products in my closet. Also feel a bit thinner than what I’m use to.

I checked the product code an Its 805162 vs what I’m seeing the current TF joggers as 805163. Anyone else have the 162 version and notice a difference?

A product SKU question. I picked up a pair of TF joggers recently from a reseller. Putting them on I found them to be much more soft than other TF products in my closet. Also feel a bit thinner than what I’m use to.

I checked the product code an Its 805162 vs what I’m seeing the current TF joggers as 805163. Anyone else have the 162 version and notice a difference?

Nike is currently selling only the 805162 tech fleece joggers on NDC. Checked my TF joggers that I got from my local outlet and they are all 162. Huh. You brought up a good question. I need to get my hands on a 163 version to try on and compare. I really l ike my 162 joggers though.

END clothing has free shipping over $60 for a limited time. They have some tech fleece pieces on sale. Particle rose pants at $55 but jacket is still $109.

8355B553-4480-4D9D-BDDC-219C50B587A6.jpeg

Anybody have a style code for this jacket?

Last edited:
I'm kind of upset nike got rid of the back pocket on the tech fleece bout to send some back cause of that reason until they bring the back pocket back I'm just try to find older ones

END clothing has free shipping over $60 for a limited time. They have some tech fleece pieces on sale. Particle rose pants at $55 but jacket is still $109.
I'm tempted on those particle rose pants, but let's be honest, how often would you wear a rose colored jogger. Guess that's why they are on sale. Still debating it lol

I'm tempted on those particle rose pants, but let's be honest, how often would you wear a rose colored jogger. Guess that's why they are on sale. Still debating it lol

I know right. Lol. I did buy the shorts earlier this year. Feel those are easier to pull off with a black Nike t

That’s exactly what goes through my head every time I get an email from end about my shopping cart lol

I picked up at Tech Knit Tee Olive in Nike Clearance, I got size L. Anyone got size S or M to swap ? I really want to rock these colorway. I haven’t seen one in the market

Attachments

• F9B86DF1-DB60-46F3-8B06-BAED56B6F872.jpeg
    F9B86DF1-DB60-46F3-8B06-BAED56B6F872.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 34
F789F428-EF6B-4AA4-AA31-9574F9344403.jpeg

These TK Modern Polos run big, right? If so, does Tech Knit shrink easily? I’ve gotten varied responses from the sellers, and I just to clarify with the TF/TK experts here...

I wear a Small in Nike’s Athletic Cut Tees, and I’m tempted to grab the same size of this polo through eBay.

F789F428-EF6B-4AA4-AA31-9574F9344403.jpeg

These TK Modern Polos run big, right? If so, does Tech Knit shrink easily? I’ve gotten varied responses from the sellers, and I just to clarify with the TF/TK experts here...

I wear a Small in Nike’s Athletic Cut Tees, and I’m tempted to grab the same size of this polo through eBay.

I do own a TK Polo right now, and it fit's okay to me. I'll went TTS and I have a little room to breathe.

Nice pickups. Which location?
Thanks! Wlthe NikeLab hoodie was from ebay. The TF Windrunner was from the Nike Outlets in Vacaville, CA. The green Bonded Joggers was from TJ Maxx. The shorts from Amazon. And thr black jogger from Nike.

When i bought the TF Windrunner, they actually had the same NikeLab pullover there. It was a size M and i tried it on but it was too big. I took a picture of the product code and searched for it when i got home. Found a size small on ebay and bought it a few days later lol

So, it seems like a formal "Tech Fleece" line has been discontinued in favor of seasonal "Tech Pack" drops from Nike from this point out. Was at the Caesar's Palace store yesterday, picked up the new Tech Pack crewneck. Material feels close, but different, to previous Tech Fleece makeups.

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-pack-mens-long-sleeve-crew-bzrXsG/AA3782-010

What's currently labeled as "Tech Fleece" on the website is now sold w/ a black hang tag on the interior of the neckline (as opposed to the red, screen printed tags), and does not feel like previous seasons either. No new wind runners this season either, even though the hoodie is basically the same otherwise w/o the Chevron.

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-full-zip-hoodie-PhlsFQ/928483-010

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom