Official Nike TP Tech Pack (Tech Fleece) Thread - August 27, 2015

hope they fit. i chose not to go TTS on the roshes because of the way the toe box is reinforced but you may like it, as for the huaraches is this your first pair? huaraches run small i go a full size up on those. at the end of it all i ended up getting both the huaraches and roshes in a size 12. Im a TTS 11, but i get the og mesh roshes in a size 11.5.
i didnt find out about the smaller toebox on the roshes until after I paid on FNL. Huaraches tho, my .5 up in the sport turquoise is perfect. Most comfy shoe with the UA fortis imo. Don't have a pair of ultra boost yet. But my white huarache fits tighter in the toebox in the same size.

i didnt find out about the smaller toebox on the roshes until after I paid on FNL. Huaraches tho, my .5 up in the sport turquoise is perfect. Most comfy shoe with the UA fortis imo. Don't have a pair of ultra boost yet. But my white huarache fits tighter in the toebox in the same size.
yeah for whatever reason the sport turquoises run a little bit looser than other huaraches. these fit like everyother huarache in my opinion so theyll fit more like your white huaraches than the sport turquoise

Roshes came I today. Ordered true to size and they're definitely a lot more snug than my other roshes. Advice to others - order half size up. Hopefully these stretch a bit.

View media item 1694641

Last edited:
Roshes came I today. Ordered true to size and they're definitely a lot more snug than my other roshes. Advice to others - order half size up. Hopefully these stretch a bit."

Is it a snug fit that you feel can break in real quick or is it like the huaraches which is unforgivable to go TTS?

Last edited:
Roshes came I today. Ordered true to size and they're definitely a lot more snug than my other roshes. Advice to others - order half size up. Hopefully these stretch a bit."

Is it a snug fit that you feel can break in real quick or is it like the huaraches which is unforgivable to go TTS?

Feels definitely like I can break them in to be looser for sure. 100% not like if you order a huarache TTS lol, been there, done that never again.

my TP roshes came in from NDC today. i am normally a 10.5 in roshes. got a size 11 in these TP and it fits about the same as my normal 10.5 in other roshes. the toecap definitely takes up more room. love the details on the shoe! the heel counter is leather. didn't realize that before. great shoe!

Extremely happy with this release. MVP definitely goes to the Prestos but all of the shoes in this pack are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

For further reference I went a full size up for the huaraches, a half size up from my mesh roshes and true to size for the Prestos.

View media item 1695120

I'm a huge fan of how Nike took It's most comfortable models to couple with tech fleece and didn't just throw it around like on the side panels of of Air Force ones or on the The wings of dunks. Definitely a good move on nikes part.

With all this fleece craziness going on I decided to pick up this sweat shirt too.
View media item 1695133View media item 1695134

my tts roshe fits snug with thinner socks but very wearable and actually feels good.

.5 up huaraches feel good.

Happy with both pairs. Now considering selling off some basketball shoes cuz runners are just more comfy

missed the presto,

got roshe and cortez instead
smokin.gif

^ it fits TTS

comfort level is fine (regular cortez...)

simply got it from a local store (i am from hong kong though)

Got My Last Two Models In Today And I Gotta Say, This Pack Is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm So Pleased With These First Three Pairs, I'm Heavily Contemplating Grabbing The Coretez's And Internationalist's Too!

Came Across This Pic Of The Complete Collection And I Kinnda Want Em All :lol: Didn't Realize There Were Three Versions Of The Cortez As Well As The Weird Model On The Far Right, Second Row (Name?)
View media item 1696323

So Far My Personal Ranking Of What I Have
1)Presto's
2)Roshe's
3)Huaraches

Does Anyone Have A Lead On Black Presto's In A "M"? :nerd: :nerd:

As Far As My Sizing Preferences:
*Presto's-.I am TTS 10 And Went With A "M". These Fit Me PERFECT

*Roshe's- Went .5 Size Up To A 10.5. Fit Is Again PERFECT

*Huarache's- Went .5 Size Up To A 10.5. Fit Is Snug But Again PERFECT For Me

Hope This Helps Some For Those Still On The Fence And I'll Get Some Pics Snapped Tomorrow When The Sun's Back Up :nthat:

Last edited:
You should give Nike Scottsdale a call they are acepting phone orders. They have both colors for the presto in stock I got the last pair of grey presto in size L from them like an hour ago, they might have some M left though. (408) 998 1136 that's thier phone number you should call them ASAP. Good Luck hunting :smile:

Last edited:
Got My Last Two Models In Today And I Gotta Say, This Pack Is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm So Pleased With These First Three Pairs, I'm Heavily Contemplating Grabbing The Coretez's And Internationalist's Too!

Came Across This Pic Of The Complete Collection And I Kinnda Want Em All
laugh.gif
Didn't Realize There Were Three Versions Of The Cortez As Well As The Weird Model On The Far Right, Second Row (Name?)

1)Presto's
2)Roshe's
3)Huaraches

Does Anyone Have A Lead On Black Presto's In A "M"?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hope This Helps Some For Those Still On The Fence And I'll Get Some Pics Snapped Tomorrow When The Sun's Back Up
nthat.gif
spot on. with the huaraches go with size youre usually comfortable with and youll be fine. for some its a half size up for others its a full size up like me. glad youre happy with your pairs bro.

prestos definitely take my number 1 spot as well. im keeping my fingers crossed for a tech fleece sock dart. id be all over those

Like someone mentioned above nike scottsdale. i placed an order for a medium on monday, and both colors got here yesterday. i had to do separate orders cause of the limit and I called back like 2 hours later for the black.

Got My Last Two Models In Today And I Gotta Say, This Pack Is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Came Across This Pic Of The Complete Collection And I Kinnda Want Em All :lol: Didn't Realize There Were Three Versions Of The Cortez As Well As The Weird Model On The Far Right, Second Row (Name?)
View media item 1696323

1)Presto's
2)Roshe's
3)Huaraches

Does Anyone Have A Lead On Black Presto's In A "M"? :nerd: :nerd:

Hope This Helps Some For Those Still On The Fence And I'll Get Some Pics Snapped Tomorrow When The Sun's Back Up :nthat:

For who about to get Roshe Tech Fleece.
That whatever it called black plastic on the toe box of hurt my toe like hell. I even got .5 bigger thoght it will be fine. Went out to go shopping started to hurt after half an hour walk. I have to keep take them out for rest every 5 mins. Hope they stretch cause I don't know they will take it back after worn.

For who about to get Roshe Tech Fleece.
That whatever it called black plastic on the toe box of hurt my toe like hell. I even got .5 bigger thoght it will be fine. Went out to go shopping started to hurt after half an hour walk. I have to keep take them out for rest every 5 mins. Hope they stretch cause I don't know they will take it back after worn.

I suggested going a half size up from what you wear in mesh roshes. I'm an 11 but i already go up half a size for the mesh roshes to 11.5. So my fleece roshes are actually a full size larger and they fit well

Back
Top Bottom