OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

Aston Martin pair is clean in person but I need a discount :nerd:

bTry4klh.jpg

o96W02Oh.jpg

Aston Martin pair is clean in person but I need a discount :nerd:

bTry4klh.jpg

Are these narrow on the forefoot. In this pic the toe has a tapered look like the XIs you're wearing lol.

The side view looks nice but looking down on it I'm not feeling the Swoosh on the middle of the toe box.

Last edited:
Okay Nike bouncing back a lil with this line [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Gonna cop the Aston Martins

Man I love Nike's return policy and living right by a Nike store.

I copped the Visor's at full retail but never wore them.

Just returned them and rebought them for 60 bucks less than I originally paid. :smokin

Might buy another pair.

^, love how it says limit one lol. Like anyone is copping multiple pairs of this shoe. Nike did CJ dirty with this line. Its done after only two sigs.

Megatron who, is what Nike is trying to do. They didn't get their way with TF/Hasbro so they're taking it out on him. They dropped his nickname and decided to call him CJ. Does Calvin get to see the shoes before they release? I wonder if he questioned the logo and anything else that has to do with the making of the shoes.

^, love how it says limit one lol. Like anyone is copping multiple pairs of this shoe. Nike did CJ dirty with this line. Its done after only two sigs.

Yeah until it happens I won't believe it.

He's the most exciting player in the NFL and his image is pristine.

People kept saying he wouldn't get a second and here we are 3 shoes in before the season started.

He's going to keep getting shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah until it happens I won't believe it.

He's the most exciting player in the NFL and his image is pristine.

People kept saying he wouldn't get a second and here we are 3 shoes in before the season started.

He's going to keep getting shoes.

I really hope he does, I was just saying with the way they are promoting his line this year, it's not looking good for him. I did see that NDC has a nice Therma-FIT hoodie with his number on it now; hopefully that is just breaking the ice.

Back
Top Bottom