OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

How sure are y'all that this is the 3?

Looks to me like a P.E. of an upcoming cross-trainer.

On another note, notice the "Nike Flyweave" on the heel counter

These will be pricey.

This colorway is boo-boo btw.

How sure are y'all that this is the 3?

Looks to me like a P.E. of an upcoming cross-trainer.

On another note, notice the "Nike Flyweave" on the heel counter

These will be pricey.

This colorway is boo-boo btw.
I'm very sure the actual weave pattern that we will see on these will look like the cleat more of a diamond pattern.

Is Flyweave another name for Flyknit?

No. Flyweave is a one-piece upper that is woven to provide great strength-to-weight support and has open holes for breathability. It does not have the knitted upper with the Flyknit strands that makes a Flyknit shoe Flyknit. The only shoe so far to have it is the TW 2015.

Is Flyweave another name for Flyknit?

No. Flyweave is a one-piece upper that is woven to provide great strength-to-weight support and has open holes for breathability. It does not have the knitted upper with the Flyknit strands that makes a Flyknit shoe Flyknit. The only shoe so far to have it is the TW 2015.
Just realized you said this.. This has me pretty excited for these. Looks like Nike isn't actually trying to kill this model off if they're putting an exclusive technology on it.

After a verry promising first signature shoe.....

Nike has killed cj line now.

Ugly colorways.

And now what looks to be a running shoe?

****. All so they can hype this "flywire" "flyweave" crap as the future

They are killing it yes.

Splatter nasty colors.

Wont get one lions colorway or one regular neutral colorway.

Well get spicy tunas, sour grapes, and rotten tomatoes.

Last edited:
Relax man :lol:. We've seen exactly one (1) colorway so far and have very little info to go off of. And low top =/= running shoe. Also, who knows if that's actually the CJ3s.

Relax man :lol:. We've seen exactly one (1) colorway so far and have very little info to go off of. And low top =/= running shoe. Also, who knows if that's actually the CJ3s.

nah he was right on the money... the cw is irrelevant cause it looks like a wack running shoe...

hes right... the first cj81's were great... i copped multiple pairs... and it seemed like it was gonna be a great new line for years to come... but then they just blew it smh

Just realized you said this.. This has me pretty excited for these. Looks like Nike isn't actually trying to kill this model off if they're putting an exclusive technology on it.

I would tend to agree, I wish we could get more clarification from Nike about it. I love both the first and the second model and hope the third doesn't completely turn everyone off of the line.

:x Thought they sold out since the link didn't work
http://www.ruvilla.com/new/men/footwear/cj-3-trainer.html

They're trying to recapture the EYBL look of the KD V EYBL
Nike-KD-V-EYBL2.jpg

Last edited:
This is unbelievable... why on earth is this the first colorway to release? I had the same reaction to the release of the spicy tuna 2s... Hey Nike, how about a Detroit Lions colorway?!

Back
Top Bottom