OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

no even the ndc pics can save this cw..

and spicy tuna tho ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
LOL, that is a lame tie-in, what the living hell does sushi have to do with CJ??? I just hope the iridescent CW will release bc definitely copping this shoe; just do not like the 1st CW. Let's hope this line has at least 5 total shoes in it.

LOL, that is a lame tie-in, what the living hell does sushi have to do with CJ??? I just hope the iridescent CW will release bc definitely copping this shoe; just do not like the 1st CW. Let's hope this line has at least 5 total shoes in it.

Probably one of his favorite foods. Just a wild guess.

First cw and people are already saying it's destined to fail. Nike has a lot of time to change these up or save them as some of you would say. CJ 2 is releasing a lot earlier than last years model. Lots of time.

First cw and people are already saying it's destined to fail. Nike has a lot of time to change these up or save them as some of you would say. CJ 2 is releasing a lot earlier than last years model. Lots of time.

True.

People swore up and down there wouldn't be a second shoe we doing the same thing to these.

See pb/j durant 6 for "lame"
laugh.gif
 I forgot that one but I kinda like the execution though I think it should've been a grade school only also it wasn't the first cw either

True.

People swore up and down there wouldn't be a second shoe we doing the same thing to these.
I don't think they'll fail and i'm happy to have a 2nd shoe not many footballers get past one shoe, i'm sure the other cw's will be fine, the cj81/1 had great cw's and i'm sure these will as well

They gotta do something different. Can't expect Nike to do the same cws like last year. Maybe similar but not exact. This might be one of the loud cws they use this year like the volts from the 1s.

Real talk, who is gonna cop these? I am. Gotta keep the collection complete, well almost complete. I'm missing the Megatron Huaraches. Also missing the EAsports edition and the promo air max 180tr Megatron. I started a little late.

They gotta do something different. Can't expect Nike to do the same cws like last year. Maybe similar but not exact. This might be one of the loud cws they use this year like the volts from the 1s.

Real talk, who is gonna cop these? I am. Gotta keep the collection complete, well almost complete. I'm missing the Megatron Huaraches. Also missing the EAsports edition and the promo air max 180tr Megatron. I started a little late.
You feeling the logo ?

No but it's not gonna stop me. I do hope they read this stuff and change it though.

Can't wait to see some other colorways of these

@jayzrdead    if it's not to much trouble could you ps some sort of lions colorway on these?   there's more pics of them, but i think these ones will do.. if not that's cool just thought id ask 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom