OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

Yeah I know what you mean. Only other thing I can think of is that they're delaying the rest of the colorways until the NFL season is starting.

They could be pulling the goofy CJs and going with the sample pair logos or could be waiting for hype from TF to pretty much relaunch the line

They could be pulling the goofy CJs and going with the sample pair logos or could be waiting for hype from TF to pretty much relaunch the line
yeah I may need to make an Oregon trip and slap an exec if I don't get my TF pair this yr in conjunction with the movie 

finally went to champs and saw the spicy tuna ones in person, looks awful and even the employee working told me he hasn't seen anyone buy them yet.

seems like nike wanted this line to fail from the start.

I wish they put them on Nike ID at least ... I wished they did it with the First model too but it never happened

It's very nice and I was waiting on that Colorway ... I really hope they are just waiting till football season or something

^If they do it looks like they're sticking with the "CJ" logo and not the previous version :nerd:

Yeah when it comes down to it I refuse to believe that Nike would scrap a line that involves an athlete named Megatron with the movie coming out.

oh well on to the Air Manziels nike needs to push football  harder than they do it sucks presently

Definitely upset if this news is true..I wanted to see other colorways..

Shame they went with that "CJ" logo tho..:smh:

oh well on to the Air Manziels nike needs to push football  harder than they do it sucks presently
the way the trainers are going these day baseball and football ain't getting no love, back in the 90's everything was poppin but now if it ain't basketball or a runner it ain't nothing

the way the trainers are going these day baseball and football ain't getting no love, back in the 90's everything was poppin but now if it ain't basketball or a runner it ain't nothing
very true fam we need a few football stars megatron revis manziel mike vick and adrian peterson should all have signatures to go along with retired bo jackson,marshall faulk,deion and barry sanders

very true fam we need a few football stars megatron revis manziel mike vick and adrian peterson should all have signatures to go along with retired bo jackson,marshall faulk,deion and barry sanders
its sad that the Griffey's don't sell as well or the Bo's or the Jackson's because that's today's problems as those aren't selling enough for new Players to get deals, as popular as Football and Baseball players are it's sad that more players don't have deals

So true
its sad that the Griffey's don't sell as well or the Bo's or the Jackson's because that's today's problems as those aren't selling enough for new Players to get deals, as popular as Football and Baseball players are it's sad that more players don't have deals
so true nike stop riding lebron and jordan so hard push the other signatures that helped u get to this point

So true
so true nike stop riding lebron and jordan so hard push the other signatures that helped u get to this point
when brands are signing rappers and giving them shoes the atheletes have lost

Back
Top Bottom