OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Will be doing the midsoles as well, just like the trainers in the previous page but a different color.

Was thinking of painting the blue part of the midsole from the Chlorines black still not sure though

Anyone know of any places around the bay area carrying 9.5 racers (pref oreos)? 

All I can get my hands on are a crimson/black pair if anyone wants to trade DS.

Just need sz9 volt racers and white trainers and my wallet can finally rest!

Nice! :pimp:

Wow what is wrong with people . Seen a buy it now eBay listing for crimson flyknit racers for $375.00 lmao.

I feel bad for Kanye I tried on those ZX Fluxs and they feel like bricks he must miss wearing his Flyknits lol

For the record I've done comfort test on both these shoes and the ZX flux do not feel like bricks.

If anything overall my foot feels better after removing the zx flux after 6 hours of walking.

Strictly bottom of the foot comfort for 6 hours may go to the flyknit by a little bit.

But both are no where near the top in terms of long term comfort for hours. Maybe short periods of time I guess.

Anyway my point was just that they aren't like bricks

Not my opinion... Its a fact... Thats why nike changed them to flat... Just wanna educate you

I been here long enough to know that. I'm not running in these besides ribbon aren't that good either unless you double tie. Had the ribbons become untied plenty of times. Nike got rid of the ribbons also starting with the multi trainer and all new lunar 2's.

Last edited:
Anybody here use shoe trees or even the packaging paper to stuff the inside of your Flyknits? I've decided to keep the paper stuffed inside of mine when I'm not wearing them.

This should help the shoe keep its shape right, or am I just wasting my time?

A lot of ppl use Ikea shoe trees. They are a buck each.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60037538/

thats what i use. i put them in my other shoes, and i had a few extra, so i thought i might as well try them on my flyknits. it may stretch them a bit for those with wide feet, but its more aesthetically pleasing than anything else. most of my shoes i keep in container store shoe bins too. most of my flyknits are on shelves, but i put my favorites in the bins too just for display. im kinda ocd haha.

For those that are using shoe trees, I'm really curious to know why?    I understand the need on dress shoes to keep it's shape, but for flyknits the upper instantly gives in as soon as I run a few miles in them.  Then again, I prefer that the upper molds to my feet and not stretch out beyond what's necessary.

In regard to the laces, I've run in all three and haven't had any of them untie during my runs.  The OGs are definitely the most aesthetically pleasing.  The flat ribbons look bad and after a couple of wears look even worse with the crimping.  The best of both worlds (IMO) are the laces that came with the MC trainers.  Flat with some nice thickness to them and they don't look bad after a few wears.  Here's a pic of all three for comparison:

What's the price for the MC Trainers at outlets at the moment? Don't know if I should double up on black/white racers or get the MC trainers

In regard to the laces, I've run in all three and haven't had any of them untie during my runs.  The OGs are definitely the most aesthetically pleasing.  The flat ribbons look bad and after a couple of wears look even worse with the crimping.  Flat The best of both worlds (IMO) are the laces that came with the MC trainers. Flat with some nice thickness to them and they don't look bad after a few wears. Here's a pic of all three for comparison:

YES! The flat laces from the LGs or FRs are the best!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom